Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 09:30 PM

1,092 posts, read 1,557,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spook617 View Post
Even if a rubber was used, I still wouldnt risk being with someone with std (assuming I knew of course. But in most cases who's going to admit such a dirty thing?)
True.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2013, 10:34 AM

76 posts, read 206,637 times
bump.

Old 02-08-2013, 11:30 AM

16 posts, read 23,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacifica12 View Post
I wouldnt mind a few beautiful European women.
I thoroughly advise you to relocate to Barnsley UK at once, you will thank me later.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:46 PM

91 posts, read 164,345 times
Quote:
Could I afford a GF in Manhattan on $70,000

I'd rather have one of those
Which one is it? Do you want a girlfriend or do you want to sleep with 30 women a year?

Old 02-14-2013, 10:26 PM

114 posts, read 253,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolas70degrees View Post
Which one is it? Do you want a girlfriend or do you want to sleep with 30 women a year?
A little of column A, a little of column B?

Perhaps not the most appropriate Valentine's Day response...

Old 02-15-2013, 03:10 AM

650 posts, read 701,839 times
Quote:
I'm sure we can all agree NYC is a different playground in terms of competition and standards.

I have a double digit number of sexual partners but I just feel like NYC is too much of an area where there is just so much competition where one may typically be unsuccessful or not be AS successful as one may be in a different area or region. They say NYC is basically a playground for the single man, but I'm not sure...

Can anyone weigh in
Probably not attractive enough but the NY girls rejecting you aren't attractive enough either if you take away their make-up and hair dye.

Old 02-15-2013, 06:19 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,813,926 times
ahhh man.....
THIS thing is back again?
ARghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old 02-16-2013, 06:40 PM

863 posts, read 1,129,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aptnyc View Post
I have a double digit number of sexual partners...lol! Yeah, you and everybody else too. Getting people into bed is mad easy in any city. Just go to a bar with a lot of young singles. That's it.
LOL not me. I'm 29 living in NYC and still in the single digits. I'm a short and black non-hipster living around nothing but hipsters who don't care for "my kind." I get NO love in the bars . Online dating sucks here also.

Old 03-03-2013, 08:34 PM

6,985 posts, read 7,048,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm267 View Post
This. After 12 years here, the one unshakable lesson I've learned is that this is not a city for breast men. If you like big t**t**s, in your face, then head for the south or out west. If you want MAWS (models, actresses, whatever) then Manhattan is the place.
I remember reading an article about assumptions that lawyers make about prospective jurors based on their appearance, when trying to select a jury. It said that an assumption that lawyers tend to make is that female jurors with large breasts tend to be more nurturing, and more likely to side with the "little guy" in a trial. I have no way of knowing if there is an actual correlation or not, or if it's just a stereotype that lawyers have. But if there is a connection, then maybe NYC is not likely to attract "nurturing" people or people who empathize with the "little guy", and thus less likely to attract women with larger breasts?

Old 03-03-2013, 09:26 PM

456 posts, read 1,170,226 times
Which industry are you in? Honestly depending on your finance job, you might not even have time to go out. And it's SO true what they say about business people in New York. Usually they are there because they are incredibly smart/clever. Sadly, what you see in movies is not true at all. 90% of people working in finance are borderline ugly. So, if you're a decent looking guy with good social skills, you will do VERY well for yourself. Looks wise my ex (who works in finance) was about a 4.5/5 out of 10 and he got me haha and I think a lot of it was because he was smart and driven and I found that very attractive.
There are countless amazing and beautiful women in New York. Consider yourself lucky. Oh and I definitely recommend a European woman. We're the best!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: