Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 12:01 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,673,111 times

Advertisements

It never ends with the NYPD?
Seems a little odd since he could have complained to a superior.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2013, 12:20 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,317,329 times
We need a pic of Sgt. Christine Hertzel before we can guess whether that affair was "voluntary" or not ...

It's interesting how the shyster lawyer who assisted the "grieving widow" in filing this suit's name is absent from the new stories and s/he will not comment. I didn't think having a sense of shame was in their DNA.

Old 01-31-2013, 01:51 PM

2,008 posts, read 4,726,378 times
All this reminds me of is that south park episode where Ike is having sex with the teacher and everyone just say's "niicceeee" after they found out it was a female teacher.

Old 01-31-2013, 04:34 PM

106,746 posts, read 108,937,910 times
yeah ,but he was home schooled ha ha ha ha

Old 01-31-2013, 04:44 PM

19,058 posts, read 13,981,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
It never ends with the NYPD?
Seems a little odd since he could have complained to a superior.
Of course it never ends. There's an entire industry of lawyers which exist solely to sue the NYPD. You don't believe that plays into these lawsuits at all? This one is absolute nonsense and reflects nothing about the NYPD. Philanderers exist everywhere, as do jilted women. The only difference is the NYPD and the city are viewed as a credit card to many.

Old 01-31-2013, 05:49 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,317,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Of course it never ends. There's an entire industry of lawyers which exist solely to sue the NYPD. You don't believe that plays into these lawsuits at all? This one is absolute nonsense and reflects nothing about the NYPD. Philanderers exist everywhere, as do jilted women. The only difference is the NYPD and the city are viewed as a credit card to many.
Exactly. Believe me, we have the same stuff in Nassau County. A NCPD officer was finally caught for going to a woman's house and having sex with her while he was supposed to be on duty. He did this very often, spending hours at a time at her home, for a long time. Over a year, if I recall correctly. So what does his sex partner do? She SUES Nassau County for millions for "failing to supervise their officers" because she felt "unsafe," as her sex partner cop was in her bed instead of out patrolling on duty!

Old 01-31-2013, 07:00 PM

3,921 posts, read 9,133,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
Exactly. Believe me, we have the same stuff in Nassau County. A NCPD officer was finally caught for going to a woman's house and having sex with her while he was supposed to be on duty. He did this very often, spending hours at a time at her home, for a long time. Over a year, if I recall correctly. So what does his sex partner do? She SUES Nassau County for millions for "failing to supervise their officers" because she felt "unsafe," as her sex partner cop was in her bed instead of out patrolling on duty!
If they win, they can split the money and the officer ends up making more money than if he had worked.

Of course the odds of that happening are slim to none.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:17 PM

877 posts, read 2,013,665 times
I guess the "i'd rather die than sleep with you" really does happen

Old 02-01-2013, 06:17 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,818,188 times
^^^^ ^^^^

Old 02-02-2013, 06:45 PM

3,244 posts, read 5,243,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
need a pic of Sgt. Christine Hertzel
Pictures of each:
NYPD sergeant told investigators she wanted to end tryst with suicide cop - NYPOST.com
Neither wife nor lover worth killing himself over.
Also important to remember, is that he could have told his boss, "My wife doesn't understand me", and his wife, "My boss is forcing me to have sex with her"!
Sad that he killed himself. Now, if his wife makes any money out of this, she'll be spending it on a new boyfriend. Since it's an on-duty suicide, she may be able to get some of his pension.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: