Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 02:14 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,305,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
I don't think you meant "trolling" either...
Good point. More likely he meant stop being a ballbuster.

Old 03-20-2013, 02:14 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,216,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Mods should close this thread.

Why is that?

Old 03-20-2013, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I cant because women from that part of America that end up in NYC are a great lay.
You don't have to tell us what they actually have to SAY. Is it important to you what they say? (Don't lie!) It's not important to us either, especially since we are not receiving the same personal attention as you are.

Old 03-20-2013, 02:18 PM

2,894 posts, read 5,906,794 times
"He didn't say anything about discrimination but used the word discrimination"

Do you not realize how absurd that sound? Really? ??

Do you write stuff here as if you were having a casual conversation with another fellow firemam without double checking the coherence of your statements? It's embarrassing, IMO.

And let me say this one last time, and hopefully it gets through that thick head of yours.
I don't care how you feel about the judge's decision, I don't care about his rationale.
On this thread I care only about pointing out a fact. The judge's final decision.
Got that?

Anon1; unlike you... You can't quote not even ONCE anywhere on this thread cheerleading anybody.

'Ohh CD should really allow us to give more rep points to the same person' That's you, buddy, not me

Old 03-20-2013, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas View Post

Do you write stuff here as if you were having a casual conversation with another fellow firemam without double checking the coherence of your statements? It's embarrassing, IMO.

And let me say this one last time, and hopefully it gets through that thick head of yours.
I don't care how you feel about the judge's decision, I don't care about his rationale.
On this thread I care only about pointing out a fact. The judge's final decision.
Got that?
You need to closely examine what the definition of the word "about" is and it's many uses in modern language. You also misquoted me, since you like being so technical. So thanks.

And why do you only care about pointing out some random noises that this judge makes with his mouth that have no merit? That is very odd for someone to do who cares nothing about this issue...

Old 03-20-2013, 02:30 PM

4,698 posts, read 8,760,956 times
Quote:

not if you take the time to understand the topic. Is it really that hard?

Quote:
do you always misunderstand such simple concepts?

Quote:
Got that?
You don't understand the decision or the "fact". That's why this discussion has gone right over your head from the beginning.
I'd ask "got that?"....but we all know you don't.

Old 03-20-2013, 02:54 PM

2,228 posts, read 3,689,747 times
#1. Paul Washington head of the Vulcans society. That's the black fraternal group within the FDNY. He has gone on record and stated he does NOT want a written test. He simply wants a interview and a watered down physical. Asked why he doesnt want a written exam. Blacks don't do well with written exams and you dont have to be smart to be a firefighter. BTW that judge used to work with the old Queens boro president. Conveniently his nephew is under 2,000 on the list. One of the sample questions was how many friend do you have? How does one person answer that test correctly? When does it all end? Their are too many Jewish attorney's? Let's change the testing standard on that? How about Dr's? Too many smart Asians? Let's water that down? Sports? Too many blacks on the Knicks? It's a all male black club?

Old 03-20-2013, 02:58 PM

2,894 posts, read 5,906,794 times
Alrighty kiddies, I see no reason to keep repeating myself at this point, I think I've been pretty clear on my stance and my reason to comment on this thread.
I'll let you continue tag teaming comments that you don't aprove of,
defending each other's logical fallacies and so on.
Anon1 will shortly join you to rep and compliment everyone one you!

Old 03-20-2013, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Alrighty kiddies, I see no reason to keep repeating myself at this point, I think I've been pretty clear on my stance and my reason to comment on this thread.
I'll let you continue tag teaming comments that you don't aprove of,
defending each other's logical fallacies and so on.
Anon1 will shortly join you to rep and compliment everyone one you!

You're tappin out. That's fine. Like I said, it happens. If I came into a discussion not knowing a single thing about it, yet made it a point to bring up something about said discussion that has a lot more to it; I would do the same after getting called out for being in over my head.

Also, lol at "logical fallacies". Yes that's easy to say when you take someone's quote and re-word it in a way where it may seem like that...

Old 03-20-2013, 03:11 PM

Default Wow! People more stubborn than I am!

This is great!

Carry on!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City