Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 08:12 AM

446 posts, read 997,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkonost View Post
The downer on adderall is inconvenient, you'll trade your first born for a nap at 3pm even on the extended release. The abuse pisses me off, it makes it hard for those with ADD/ADHD to get it because of the anorexic ***** with daddy issues and meth-heads hassling their docs for a prescription to the point where they won't write prescriptions to anyone at all. Then there's getting the prescription filled, a rectal exam is easier.... But I digress...
Agree... Adderall has a really, really nasty side. I don't understand how people could pop these all the time for fun. The comedown is absolute hell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2013, 09:18 AM

1,494 posts, read 2,722,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deecbee View Post
Agree... Adderall has a really, really nasty side. I don't understand how people could pop these all the time for fun. The comedown is absolute hell.
Aboslutely. It also doesn't make you high or anything because its a medicinal dose, it just does what its supposed to do: it relieves the add / adhd symptoms. But if you've developed good coping skills for the ADD and can function ok without it, between how difficult it is to get despite having a valid medical reason and the heavy downer it's not always worth the trouble. I suspect it might be easier to get illegally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: