Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 05:29 PM

900 posts, read 2,371,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I hope sex keeps you in shape! Keep up with you, wait a min, like he finishes before you do? Takes a lot to please you huh? As of lately I have been seeing quite the opposite, I have been seeing plenty of decent looking guys, and men in shape with plenty of out of shape women. Hell even a few times I have seen yuppie short bbw women with tall slim guys. I'm not hating, its what ever makes them happy. Hell even I'm seeing a woman now we got stuff straightened out. She is short bbw probably weighing near 200 pounds but she said she only date and goes into relationship with men who are 6 feet and up, don't get me wrong I am above 6 feet but I just found that statement to be very shallow, what if I told her I don't date fat women, even though I wont say such thing. Like I said before a good portion of women in this city especially local women are very shallow when it comes to looks of a perspective man to date.

Sex is one way I get or stay in shape.

I would hope he doesn't get there before I do but I also mean be able to go several rounds. I probably have a libido of a man. But I'm very loyal.

I don't think having a height requirement is shallow. It's just whatever you're comfortable with. Myself, I don't mind what would be considered short by men's standards as long as his face doesn't come to my chest. He could be only 1 inch taller. Now here's were I'm different than a lot of women, I don't usually date tall men and don't like really tall men. I have my reasons. In my opinion if a woman is taller than her man and she has confidence it won't bother her how short her man is, even if she puts on the highest heels. You know what celebrity I have a crush on? CeeLo, I'm much taller but I'm attracted to him. For me he would be the exception.

Old 07-03-2013, 05:46 PM

5,452 posts, read 11,246,530 times
Luvnyc thanks for your honesty. And let me tell you for us men its extremeley sexy whena a woman is hard headed and difficult to handle!

Old 07-03-2013, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitlock View Post
Luvnyc thanks for your honesty. And let me tell you for us men its extremeley sexy whena a woman is hard headed and difficult to handle!
You're welcome. These are my true feelings, not every woman feels this way but I do.

I don't think I'm hard to handle at all but if he makes me happy I purr like a kitten.

I just want to clarify a comment I made earlier about money. When I say money doesn't always matter I don't mean a woman will necessarily accept a bum either. Of course a woman looks for a good provider and things haven't changed much down the centuries since the caveman hunted for food for his mate. It's the same principle, but it moves into shallowness if one asks for the sun, moon, and the stars.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:32 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,033,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnyc View Post
Sex is one way I get or stay in shape.

I would hope he doesn't get there before I do but I also mean be able to go several rounds. I probably have a libido of a man. But I'm very loyal.

I don't think having a height requirement is shallow. It's just whatever you're comfortable with. Myself, I don't mind what would be considered short by men's standards as long as his face doesn't come to my chest. He could be only 1 inch taller. Now here's were I'm different than a lot of women, I don't usually date tall men and don't like really tall men. I have my reasons. In my opinion if a woman is taller than her man and she has confidence it won't bother her how short her man is, even if she puts on the highest heels. You know what celebrity I have a crush on? CeeLo, I'm much taller but I'm attracted to him. For me he would be the exception.
What if your lover runs out of baby juice and his tongue is tired, what then, does the pink rabbit come in handy? What then. But overall I think if someone disqualifies someone on height is being shallow, a woman can be missing out on a great guy because he is an inch shorter on what height she desires to date. I'm surprised that your not into tall men, but I have noticed plenty of local women here don't really have height requirements, I notice this attitude mostly on Transplant women about height and a lesser extent on locals. I like your honesty.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
What if your lover runs out of baby juice and his tongue is tired, what then, does the pink rabbit come in handy? What then. But overall I think if someone disqualifies someone on height is being shallow, a woman can be missing out on a great guy because he is an inch shorter on what height she desires to date. I'm surprised that your not into tall men, but I have noticed plenty of local women here don't really have height requirements, I notice this attitude mostly on Transplant women about height and a lesser extent on locals. I like your honesty.
Again, he has to keep up with me, if he can't then sorry I can't be with him. If there's no solution then I can't deal. Unless he's someone really special then I can see myself trying to work with it. I'm getting older and I know this is in my future but I don't want to get there early.

As far as height, nothing is written in stone and of course if he's a special someone height wouldn't matter at all.

Stop generalizing, all women are different. Some women just like tall men and some like short men, it just depends on the person and what they are comfortable with.

Thank you, I believe in being honest. I'm saying things here that goes against my Christian values but I just can't see myself being sexually frustrated either alone or married.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:36 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,616,330 times
Quote:
Again, he has to keep up with me, if he can't then sorry I can't be with him. If there's no solution then I can't deal. Unless he's someone really special then I can see myself trying to work with it. I'm getting older and I know this is in my future but I don't want to get there early.

As far as height, nothing is written in stone and of course if he's a special someone height wouldn't matter at all.

Stop generalizing, all women are different. Some women just like tall men and some like short men, it just depends on the person and what they are comfortable with.

Thank you, I believe in being honest. I'm saying things here that goes against my Christian values but I just can't see myself being sexually frustrated either alone or married.

Any woman that puts her sexual needs before her emotional needs is a woman that is going to have a hard time finding true love. I appreciate your honesty....but as a 30 year old man..... I meet 38, 40, 45 year old women on a weekly basis that used to have the same mentality and now regret all the good men that they let get away. Funny how old age will change a persons perspective. Be very careful of having this mindset ladies.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Unless he's someone really special then I can see myself trying to work with it. I'm getting older and I know this is in my future but I don't want to get there early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
Any woman that puts her sexual needs before her emotional needs is a woman that is going to have a hard time finding true love. I appreciate your honesty....but as a 30 year old man I meet 38, 40, 45 year old women on a weekly basis that used to have the same mentality and now regret all the good men that they let get away. Funny how old age will change a persons perspective. Be very careful of having this mindset ladies.
Did you miss this part I typed. Sex isn't everything but it sure does matter in a relationship, especially a married relationship. There's no way I would marry someone who couldn't possible please me in the bedroom. Again, unless he's someone really special I can see myself trying to work with it. So sex isn't the begin all and end all.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:46 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,616,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitlock View Post

Whitlock...

I hope you were being sarcastic with this statement. Otherwise have to completely disagree.
Hard headed....difficult women are a complete turnoff. Women like this will always have men that will sleep with them. But only an idiot would deal with this type of woman long term.

Old 07-03-2013, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
Whitlock...

I hope you were being sarcastic with this statement. Otherwise have to completely disagree.
Hard headed....difficult women are a complete turnoff. Women like this will always have men that will sleep with them. But only an idiot would deal with this type of woman long term.
Some woman must have really done you wrong or what I typed hit a nerve?

You seem to have some type of crystal ball that tells what happens to me or "my type". You don't know me nor do you know my history nor wants and needs so get off it. If how I feel disturbs you then it's nothing I can do about it. This is how I feel and I don't give a rats a$$ if you don't like it.

Old 07-03-2013, 10:11 PM

7,296 posts, read 11,858,718 times
I don't think luvnyc is the kind of woman that the OP is looking for. He is looking for a responsible relationship, not an f-buddy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City