Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2014, 01:32 PM

2 posts, read 3,161 times

Advertisements

Which test exam number did u take???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2016, 06:57 AM

40 posts, read 80,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole62 View Post
Hey. I was just wondering how long after the interview did it take for you to meet with your investigator? I passed the interview and filled out the packets to meet with my investigator in January. Its about to be a year since I finished my booklets and my investigator continues to tell me that I will receive a certified letter in the mail with my appointment date...

Not sure if your still posting, but have they hired you yet and if so, how long?

Old 09-23-2016, 05:53 PM

67 posts, read 119,941 times
Please hurry up and become PAAs. You're needed...lol. also, yes, report in business attire. Any time you meet your investigator, go to 1pp or the academy, you go in business attire.

Old 09-23-2016, 06:15 PM

546 posts, read 764,084 times
I am on "out standing certification" what that means they will hire soon? in another title, over 4 months ago its still sayin that.
anyone know they make like 100 people "certified" at the same time? I am almost 100#'s a away.

Old 09-26-2016, 08:55 PM

67 posts, read 119,941 times
Don't know nyc. I know it's the prelude to a list being generated. I know there's a PAA class about to go in now, so perhaps you'll be in the next group.

Old 11-12-2016, 08:52 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,942,826 times
Anyone here already working as an Admin aide any Analyst with the NYPD? Was wondering if they are entitled to any perks that the cops get....such as a PBA card or a parking placard? Thanks in advance.

Old 11-13-2016, 01:09 PM

48 posts, read 86,107 times
Yes you are eligible for that however you must register your car with them and they make sure it doesn't have any outstanding tickets or such. I was told if so it will be revoked.

Old 11-13-2016, 08:40 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,942,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuYAwkzFinest View Post
Yes you are eligible for that however you must register your car with them and they make sure it doesn't have any outstanding tickets or such. I was told if so it will be revoked.
Does that parking permit work for just your work location or anywhere? Thanks.

Old 11-14-2016, 08:09 PM

48 posts, read 86,107 times
anywhere

Old 11-14-2016, 08:26 PM

3,730 posts, read 3,466,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyccs View Post
Does that parking permit work for just your work location or anywhere? Thanks.
You're the guy deciding to give up your MTA job and free unlimited MTA Pass for an NYPD Parking Plaque huh? Well, you know you should really cover your online tracks better, i'm pretty sure the NYPD MISD detectives already knows exactly who you are by asking the same dumb question on multiple message boards with the same screen name and IP address.

Good luck getting hired now lol.

P.S. that parking plaque is not a "Park anywhere" card. Especially in liberal NYC, as soon as some hipster thinks you are parked too close to a hydrant or crosswalk for their liking, they will call 311 and take pictures of your car and report the plate# and plaque # and when you get to the PCT ICO will want to have a word with you.

Stick to your metrocard kid... you will less likely get yourself jammed up. With the attitude you already have trying to figure out how to park for free, you won't get very far.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City