Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2013, 09:19 AM

27 posts, read 77,994 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbridge View Post
It went well, very simple. Yes i have mobility impaired.
Thank you for your reply. Good luck and I hope you get called back soon I'm wondering if they let you pick your apartment on the interview or once they approve your paperwork? Also when is the down payment due?

thank you all for your wonderful updates
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2013, 10:41 AM

86 posts, read 312,032 times
Also - Greenbridge, how did they contact you? Email?

Want to make sure I'm keeping an eye out...

Old 11-21-2013, 01:03 PM

5 posts, read 16,945 times
physical mail.

Old 11-22-2013, 07:05 AM

Thank you! I'll be keeping an eye out on mailbox - good luck to you.

Old 11-23-2013, 09:23 PM

14 posts, read 42,768 times
Park Clinton'ers,

Interviews of Mobility and Visual/Hearing Impaired lottery applicants have concluded, and we will commence apartment selections for these preferences during the first week of December.

We have concluded the first week of Community Board #4 lottery preference applicants, and we'll continue these interviews for a few more days.

Community Board #4 preference lottery applicants will select their apartments during the second week of December.

The process of determining preliminary eligibility takes a while due to the collection of additional documents (post interview).

Community Board #4 lottery applicants' interviews is estimated to continue through February 2014. Thereafter, "Hurricane Sandy" and "Municipal Employee" lottery applicant interviews will commence.

Michael Reed,
Selling Agent

P.S.

I'll issue a monthly update on this forum.

I WILL NOT USE THIS FORUM TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OR REPLY TO ERRONEOUS COMMENTS.

This forum is for the enjoyment of those who join in. I don't want to stem that enjoyment by interacting with individuals. The interview and sales process is a private matter, please consult your attorney and refrain from making decisions based on 3rd Party forum comments.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

This is not an offer to sell shares, an offer and its terms can only be made based on issuance of the Offering Plan approved by the Atty General of New York State.

Old 11-24-2013, 10:22 AM

Hi Michael, thanks for the update, definitely makes the waiting game much more bearable.

Know you won't respond to me directly but I also know you might see this... Would it be possible for you to list the how many apartments are left by income bracket for the next monthly update? Think it would help people on the forum get a better idea of their chances. Thank you.

Old 11-24-2013, 09:04 PM

14 posts, read 104,419 times
So if one has the community board preference and has not been contacted at this point, it's safe to assume my chances at the Park Clinton are non-existent. Guess I'll keep my hopes up for the Q41. 😞

Old 11-25-2013, 08:03 AM

27 posts, read 77,994 times
Thank you for the update Michael!!! Good luck to everyone and Happy Holidays!!

Old 11-26-2013, 09:22 PM

16 posts, read 52,209 times
It is sounds to me that as the Municipal Employee i have no chance to get any appt in Park Clinton....to sad,

Old 11-28-2013, 09:55 PM

2 posts, read 7,729 times
I just wondering if this program excepting "HomeFirst Down Payment Assistance Program" ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City