Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2013, 11:59 PM

40 posts, read 55,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay1980 View Post
MANY guys like women who dress ordinary and not pound on make up and wear high heel shoes. But I guess that's "being lazy" to you. Maybe they just don't believe all the baloney they read in magazines and understand guys like women who are simple.
Lazy to me is not dressing up or putting on makeup. Lazy to me is being overweight and not doing anything about it. But I guess I shouldn't complain since NYC is paradise for lazy broads.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2013, 12:21 AM

151 posts, read 403,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by confused247 View Post
Lazy to me is not dressing up or putting on makeup. Lazy to me is being overweight and not doing anything about it. But I guess I shouldn't complain since NYC is paradise for lazy broads.

What do you want from the world? For everyone to look the exact same way? I like average looking women. I don't like make up. I honestly believe its going to make women age faster and I suggest others to use very little. The only kind I like is the stuff they use around their eyes. I like women who like hiking, doing this outdoors, and are easy going and non-confrontational. When I ask a girl what her interest are..and all she says is "shopping," I RUN FOR THE HILLS. I meet too many who focus on what they're wearing and how their hair looks constantly. And you know what? Many of them have become materialistic and self-obsorbed. ::shiver::

Old 08-29-2013, 03:30 AM

105,671 posts, read 107,628,943 times
every woman is beautiful------------------------- from a far. lol
i don't think any guy here can say they ever met a bj they didn't like .

in all seriousness there is someone attracted to everyone eventually. it may not be you but if you look around you the mix of attractiveness in couples varys widely.

as we age and lose our physical beauty i find the human body is very adaptive at having our minds shift to other properties. .

it is funny but we go through changes that start to make physical properties less and less important.

i was and am a gym rat and while i spent decades building muscle today i spend that gym time just trying not to lose, nothing is measured in gains anymore, everything is measured in what we are not losing ,.

i remember going to lunch with one of the most beautiful women in our company . it was like the lights were on but no one was home. she really was quite boring to talk to.

in fact she reminded me of that cartoon character with birds flying around her head. in fact just the fact she didn't get some of my humor was a turn off.

up until that point if a hot attractive woman spoke in complete sentences i just looked at it as a bonus.

so what should i care if this one couldn't hold an interesting conversation.

it really scared me because it was like some change came over me i didn't understand.

from that point on it was no longer just about looks i found. i easly lost interest if there was nothing else brought to the party and i am realizing that is a change many men go through as they age.

ooooh don't get me wrong i will take that 25 year old cheer leader any day but not for a long term relationship.

i guess it is my great maturity and deep emotional insight now ha ha hah ha

Last edited by mathjak107; 08-29-2013 at 04:41 AM..

Old 08-29-2013, 08:10 AM

9,847 posts, read 25,153,092 times
Quote:
Sorry I can't agree. LA and NYC men have similar mentalities. I get that most men like thick curvy women. But thick and curvy in the right places! Not thick and curvy with a muffin top and back rolls. I guess the dating scene must be rough, if their settling for fatties.
As someone who has been on both coasts I disagree. L.A. has a very different mentality mainly because the entertainment industry is much more pervasive out there.

Old 08-29-2013, 08:12 AM

9,847 posts, read 25,153,092 times
Quote:
Women do not need confidence in order to be approached. Men do.
While they may not necessarily "need" it, a woman who projects herself with confidence will make herself more attractive.

Old 08-29-2013, 09:50 AM

1,516 posts, read 1,803,611 times
go to a louis vuitton or boutique store on 5th ave and compare yourself to the employees.

Old 08-29-2013, 09:56 AM

105,671 posts, read 107,628,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
While they may not necessarily "need" it, a woman who projects herself with confidence will make herself more attractive.
And if not that's what beer is for.

Old 08-29-2013, 12:24 PM

Quote:
As someone who has been on both coasts I disagree. L.A. has a very different mentality mainly because the entertainment industry is much more pervasive out there.
I've lived in LA most of my life now live in NYC. Sorry I have to disagree with you. Most professional men (from all over the world) have the same mentality when it comes to women. Most desire hot women. But here in NYC, it seems even professional men are approaching unattractive/fugly women. Don't tell me you see this in LA because you know your wrong!

Old 08-29-2013, 12:26 PM

Quote:
I highly doubt that. A 200 lb woman will still be unattractive to most men. No matter how confident she thinks she is.

Old 08-29-2013, 12:36 PM

3,072 posts, read 5,464,473 times
Quote:
I've lived in LA most of my life now live in NYC. Sorry I have to disagree with you. Most professional men (from all over the world) have the same mentality when it comes to women. Most desire hot women. But here in NYC, it seems even professional men are approaching unattractive/fugly women. Don't tell me you see this in LA because you know your wrong!

where do you see this?? at bars, clubs?? on the street? I rarely see men approaching women on the street and I work in very crowded midtown.

Are you from LA?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City