Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2013, 04:50 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,195,683 times

Advertisements

*awaits comments from the president*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2013, 06:48 PM

5,041 posts, read 4,916,923 times
Could I foretell a nation wide white rally soon in US, or are the whites all too busy making money to care about this?

Old 09-07-2013, 07:38 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,195,683 times
So it turns out that this guy is brain dead and probably gonna die.

This f'n animal should be put down like a rabid dog...

Old 09-07-2013, 07:46 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,871,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
a fail of the stop and frisk, partially.

when there are a few wild animals loose on the street, it spooks the entire city. more cops please.
No amount of stop and frisk could have stopped this. He punched three people, and one fell back and hit his head. Its a horrible tragedy, but this could not have been prevented by the cops unless there literally right there as soon as he hit the first person. Unfortunately, the police cannot be everywhere.

Old 09-07-2013, 08:56 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,887,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
So it turns out that this guy is brain dead and probably gonna die.

This f'n animal should be put down like a rabid dog...
Poor guy. This is why I'm very cautious whenever I go to Manhattan, you never know what's gonna happen there. Every type of person, from yuppies to gangstas, to immigrants, to nut cases are there.

Old 09-08-2013, 01:04 AM

2,228 posts, read 3,679,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
OP should feel very proud; the national newscasters were obviously reading his thread on C-D. About an hour after he posted, it was on CBS
NYC man reportedly brain-dead after random, possibly racially motivated, attack - CBS News

Although the Wall Street Journal got an hour's head start by putting in their news before this thread was started. Police say attacker in NYC park targeted whites - WSJ.com

It was also in the UK Daily Mail beforehand. But hey, that makes it international and not national news so it doesn't count. 'I'm going to knock out the next white person who walks by': Chilling words of man before he punched 62-year-old to ground in apparent hate crime that left victim brain dead | Mail Online
CBS? No, There should be a press conference by Obama like he did for Trayvon. Bottom line is that this attack is just in a series of attacks where whites have been KILLED but the National press has ignored it. It just doesn't fit into their narrative. But we'll have the apologists on this board screaming racism if reversed.

Old 09-08-2013, 04:20 AM

11,195 posts, read 9,033,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwood Boy View Post
Video: Man Allegedly Screaming "I Hate White People" Attacked Three In Union Square: Gothamist, The victim is brain dead and gonna die.

Brooklyn man may be brain dead after unprovoked hate attack in Union Square
A black man shouted 'I'm going to punch the first white man I see!' before bashing Jeffrey Babbitt, 62, who fell backward and hit his head on the ground. 'The prognosis is not good and it does appear that the victim will likely die,' Manhattan Assistant District Attorney John Temple said.
By Shayna Jacobs AND Thomas Tracy / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Saturday, September 7, 2013, 9:39 AM

Jeffrey Babbitt of Brooklyn was left in a coma Wednesday after a man randomly attacked him in Union Square.

A black man yelled ā€œIā€™m going to punch the first white man I see!ā€ moments before he dropped an innocent man with a haymaker in Union Square, putting the victim in a coma, authorities said.

Jeffrey Babbitt, 62, who is white, happened to be visiting Union Square about 2:30 p.m. Wednesday when Lashawn Marten bashed him with a fist of racist rage, police sources said.

Moderator cut: Copyright issue: A snip and a link, please.
If Obama had a crazy cousin, it would look like that guy.

Old 09-08-2013, 05:37 AM

3,073 posts, read 5,479,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobbarley View Post
it sure as hell would be national news if a 31 year old white man shouted out "i'm going to punch the first black person i see." and then bash a a 62 year old black man.

It damn sure would be.. And everyone knows it - quit bullshytting around with it.
yup!!

Old 09-08-2013, 08:54 AM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

46,009 posts, read 53,291,039 times
attacker is probably mentally ill

Old 09-08-2013, 09:03 AM

3,244 posts, read 5,227,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
Perhaps the fact that we are about to go to WAR against another country in the Middle East may have bumped the story about the insane black man on a rampage.
A US attack in the ME will become a story about the insane black man on a rampage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
attacker is probably mentally ill
Probably?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City