U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 10-12-2013, 06:00 AM
 
Location: Queens, NY
844 posts, read 1,048,991 times
Reputation: 1030

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
That should be addressed in the World forum, not the NYC forum. Also, it's well covered in textbooks, so not sure why you would think it isn't well covered.
Not surprised that you would answer this way. Most of you do when someone makes a valid point about the so-called "good" race.

Let's be honest; a good portion of the NYC threads involve generalizations of how terrible blacks and/or Latinos are despite location. I've seen white kids acting stupid on trains also, yet that would never be discussed here.

What's ironic is that these generalizations barely go without opposition. On the contrary, let someone generalize about how crappy NYC is, and that generalization will be followed by most of the posters telling the OP "GTFO", "If you don't like it, leave.", or something of that nature.

To be honest, I don't know why I even bothered to respond. No matter what we say (those who oppose bigotry), your minds are already made up.

Last edited by rs4 fan; 10-12-2013 at 06:09 AM..
Rate this post positively

 
Old 10-12-2013, 06:09 AM
 
63 posts, read 98,528 times
Reputation: 177
What a borefest...I'm going back to the Walking Dead
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-12-2013, 06:16 AM
 
Location: BROOKLYN NYC
1,356 posts, read 1,140,946 times
Reputation: 1564
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs4 fan View Post
Just like there's a lot of truth of a certain race imperializing and destroying a good part of the world throughout history. However, nobody seems to want to talk about that.
Luckily for you there is another race on the verge of doing the same thing, only far worse. It will have you begging for the good old days. They have begun colonizing sub Saharan Africa already, need a hint? They don't drive cars well. And wait, theres more! A little birdie told me that there is a competing faction, not a race but a religion that has even bigger visions of death, destruction and subjugation. Isn't that great? You get 2 for the price of one. What people like you don't realize is that Darwin was right, it applies to humanity as well.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-12-2013, 06:16 AM
 
95 posts, read 87,019 times
Reputation: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviantg View Post
I'm tired of this ****. I don't see poor asian kids acting like fools. Anyone else feel this way?
Parenting and education. Asian familes have parents and grand parents watch their kids like hawks. Rich Asian kids are more likely to act like fools because money clouds their judgment.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-12-2013, 06:29 AM
 
6,459 posts, read 11,437,137 times
Reputation: 6381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviantg View Post
I'm tired of this ****. I don't see poor asian kids acting like fools. Anyone else feel this way?
Is Stormfront or Chimpout down for maintenance today?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-12-2013, 06:32 AM
 
6,459 posts, read 11,437,137 times
Reputation: 6381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good at Math View Post
Parenting and education. Asian familes have parents and grand parents watch their kids like hawks. Rich Asian kids are more likely to act like fools because money clouds their judgment.
Real "poor" Asians do not emigrate to the US, so of course, you won't see THEIR version of what REAL acting the fool is.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-12-2013, 06:36 AM
 
920 posts, read 2,141,754 times
Reputation: 1053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviantg View Post
I'm tired of this ****. I don't see poor asian kids acting like fools. Anyone else feel this way?
I'm also tired of people creating new accounts with ulterior motives focusing racial centric bashing to troll
for their own agenda too. Be a man, use your main account if you want to stir something up.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-12-2013, 06:40 AM
 
Location: Between the Bays
10,780 posts, read 10,314,127 times
Reputation: 5250
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs4 fan View Post
Not surprised that you would answer this way. Most of you do when someone makes a valid point about the so-called "good" race.

Let's be honest; a good portion of the NYC threads involve generalizations of how terrible blacks and/or Latinos are despite location. I've seen white kids acting stupid on trains also, yet that would never be discussed here.

What's ironic is that these generalizations barely go without opposition. On the contrary, let someone generalize about how crappy NYC is, and that generalization will be followed by most of the posters telling the OP "GTFO", "If you don't like it, leave.", or something of that nature.

To be honest, I don't know why I even bothered to respond. No matter what we say (those who oppose bigotry), your minds are already made up.
I don't know what you are even talking about, but to be honest, I don't even see that many white kids on the train that I take.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-12-2013, 06:50 AM
 
Location: Between the Bays
10,780 posts, read 10,314,127 times
Reputation: 5250
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Real "poor" Asians do not emigrate to the US, so of course, you won't see THEIR version of what REAL acting the fool is.
Real poor people in NYC (or the US for that matter) are not close to as poor as real poor people in Asia.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-12-2013, 07:08 AM
 
1,353 posts, read 1,588,489 times
Reputation: 1343
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill83 View Post
Any link or video to demonstrate? You need something to back up your point of view.
you really serious you need evidence of this? here's a simple search on youtube

nyc ghetto train - YouTube

I'll probably experience some of it later today when I take the train. I just don't bother recording or uploading.

you put ANY ghetto black/brown people together, in a confined space, there will be confrontation. I speak from my own experience and observation. whether it's bus, subway, supermarket, doctors office, line at dmv, dance floor, etc.

Everyone is so high strung and stressed and paranoid and have borderline personality disorders the list goes on stuff always happens.
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread
>
Powered by Foreclosure.com



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2022, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top