U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 10:40 AM

466 posts, read 848,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
How did a thread on obnoxious kids on the subway become a world history lesson?
Because people prove time and time again that they need to be schooled.
Rate this post positively

Old 10-12-2013, 10:43 AM

60 posts, read 75,285 times
I propose a "Race War" forum for this site. 90% of NYC posters would defect.

Old 10-12-2013, 10:45 AM

49 posts, read 68,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgr555 View Post
you really serious you need evidence of this? here's a simple search on youtube

nyc ghetto train - YouTube

I'll probably experience some of it later today when I take the train. I just don't bother recording or uploading.

you put ANY ghetto black/brown people together, in a confined space, there will be confrontation. I speak from my own experience and observation. whether it's bus, subway, supermarket, doctors office, line at dmv, dance floor, etc.

Everyone is so high strung and stressed and paranoid and have borderline personality disorders the list goes on stuff always happens.
There are millions of videos on youtube which highlight the pathological behaviors of whites, but they don't receive half as many views as the videos with mentally disturbed blacks.

I think people in general enjoy watching blacks act like fools. Ultimately however, one's behavior is not based on race, it's more or less the result of their specific socialization.

Old 10-12-2013, 10:46 AM

10,045 posts, read 17,415,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
So what was WW2 about, when whites killed tens of millions of whites? What was the issue there?
Culling.

Old 10-12-2013, 10:51 AM

1,774 posts, read 1,843,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Real "poor" Asians do not emigrate to the US, so of course, you won't see THEIR version of what REAL acting the fool is.
And you know that because? Every Chinese person that I knew growing up in the city was f'ing poor. 9 out of 10 of their moms worked in sweat shops getting paid a penny or two to put on buttons until the mid 90s when most of them closed down. You're really smoking something good if you think most of the Asians that emigrate here aren't poor. The well of Asians only started coming in the 2000s and the majority of them don't come with their families, but are just grad students going to the top schools in this country. Stop being racists and stop bashing Asians on this forum with non sense already. If it makes you feel better some of the hard working ones putting buttons on for 2 pennies managed to work hard enough and save enough to put their kids to the IVY Leagues without needing any racial advantages.

Last edited by bumblebyz; 10-12-2013 at 11:08 AM..

Old 10-12-2013, 10:54 AM
DAS

2,532 posts, read 6,473,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremsstrahlung View Post
LOL. How ****ing clueless. The ethnocentrism and hubris is palpable.

I'm sure the Native Americans in both the northern and southern hemispheres who were wiped out by European colonists are truly grateful for having their living conditions 'drastically improved'.

Listen to the first few minutes of the interview of Orson Welles. I think it's relevant.

Orson & Dick shmooze about tv interviewers - YouTube

If you believe that European colonialism had a net positive effect on the lives of people who were subjugated then you do not know the first thing about the history and legacy of colonialism.
Yes this is a weekend of mourning for Native Americans. So is Thanksgiving, after the Natives taught the pilgrims to survive a winter the Pilgrims slaughtered them, but they leave that out of the history books. We all know the destruction that Columbus and his boys caused.

Old 10-12-2013, 11:03 AM
DAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc View Post
The majority of Native Americans were killed by disease, not by warfare. If you read about what happened to the Native Americans from an objective source (i.e. not from a racist, liberal, white Christian-male hating source) you'll learn that overall the Europeans treated the Native Americans well. They intermarried with them, stopped their barbaric practices of human sacrifice, and came up with ideas such as "International Law" to make sure they were treated well.
You've been totally brainwashed. Things were so bad in her memory my great-grandmother refused to speak English when a White a person was around. There are books written by Native Americans that give their version of the story.

Old 10-12-2013, 11:09 AM
DAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
So what are you doing taking the train, Mr. Well off? Just get around by foot or by cab, and you can avoid all those terrible people on the train.

Or you too cheap to use a car service?

I doubt any rich person in Manhattan uses the train.
No they do, trust me. They may drive or use a car service when traveling outside of Manhattan. Nobody knows if you're rich or not on the subway.

Old 10-12-2013, 11:13 AM
DAS

Quote:
Yeah shame on white people for for colonizing uncivilized cultures and drastically improving their living conditions.
Suggestion: On the Africa forum is a thread title Ancient African Civilization 101. It's a good start for the totally brainwashed.

Old 10-12-2013, 11:20 AM
DAS

Quote:
Yeah that's why millions of third-world people today try and flee to European-based countries...funny how I never hear of people fleeing to Africa to better their lot in life....and the ones who do, like Marcus Garvey and his flock, return to America after they realize their error.
LOL They never let Marcus Harvey and his ship load of passengers leave. There are people now asking the govt for a piece of land and a one time payment of financial assistance to separate themselves. They want fertile land though. Not the barren lands that Native Americans were given.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City