U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 10-12-2013, 12:55 AM
 
9 posts, read 19,068 times
Reputation: 31

Advertisements

I'm tired of this ****. I don't see poor asian kids acting like fools. Anyone else feel this way?
Rate this post positively

 
Old 10-12-2013, 12:58 AM
 
25,539 posts, read 21,058,622 times
Reputation: 10047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviantg View Post
I'm tired of this ****. I don't see poor asian kids acting like fools. Anyone else feel this way?
Taking public transportation is all low class anyway. Get a car! LOL
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-12-2013, 01:11 AM
 
284 posts, read 571,881 times
Reputation: 311
ummmm why isnt this thread removed???? this forum is so biased i tell you.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-12-2013, 04:17 AM
 
Location: Between the Bays
10,780 posts, read 10,028,634 times
Reputation: 5250
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach234 View Post
ummmm why isnt this thread removed???? this forum is so biased i tell you.
Because unfortunately there is a lot of truth to it. Its annoying to have to hear kids everyday dropping the N word over and over again.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-12-2013, 04:57 AM
 
Location: San Antonio, Texas
4,284 posts, read 7,324,650 times
Reputation: 3921
This has been true ever since the days of Bernie Goetz. Why does it warrant a thread?

But I also would look to remind you that for every black/ brown kid acting the harassing fool; there are 2 or 3 that don't. That is also true. You just don't notice them.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-12-2013, 05:11 AM
 
Location: Between the Bays
10,780 posts, read 10,028,634 times
Reputation: 5250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
This has been true ever since the days of Bernie Goetz. Why does it warrant a thread?

But I also would look to remind you that for every black/ brown kid acting the harassing fool; there are 2 or 3 that don't. That is also true. You just don't notice them.
Because someone is probably just venting because they had to sit on a train next to a bunch of loud and obnoxious kids.

Its actually more than 2 or 3 that don't. But you never see white kids on the train calling each other cracker, or Asians calling each other by their many different derogatory terms.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-12-2013, 05:36 AM
 
Location: Queens, NY
842 posts, read 1,029,113 times
Reputation: 1013
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
Because unfortunately there is a lot of truth to it. Its annoying to have to hear kids everyday dropping the N word over and over again.
Just like there's a lot of truth of a certain race imperializing and destroying a good part of the world throughout history. However, nobody seems to want to talk about that.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-12-2013, 05:43 AM
 
1,305 posts, read 1,532,993 times
Reputation: 1245
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-12-2013, 05:44 AM
 
Location: Between the Bays
10,780 posts, read 10,028,634 times
Reputation: 5250
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs4 fan View Post
Just like there's a lot of truth of a certain race imperializing and destroying a good part of the world throughout history. However, nobody seems to want to talk about that.
That should be addressed in the World forum, not the NYC forum. Also, it's well covered in textbooks, so not sure why you would think it isn't well covered.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 10-12-2013, 05:53 AM
 
1,119 posts, read 2,467,070 times
Reputation: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviantg View Post
I'm tired of this ****. I don't see poor asian kids acting like fools. Anyone else feel this way?
Any link or video to demonstrate? You need something to back up your point of view.
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread




Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top