Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2013, 08:18 PM

51 posts, read 166,252 times

Advertisements

I honestly think it is in the person...I've had plenty of dates while here from different races, shapes, and sizes. I think it's the drive in that person that the female sees...honestly...

I'm not rich, but I'm also not broke. I don't go around flaunting...I work for myself independently in the Finance industry trading my own money...making my own money. I could and do walk through my neighborhood (East Village) with "regular" clothes and style and get regular girls....and because of the nature of my business I have also gone on dates with girls that you think seek money....I'm not sure what to make of it really..

not saying women aren't all over manhattan trying to find a rich sugar daddy...I've heard plenty of stories from business partners in my industry, but in all honesty every type of woman exists up here and that's why I love it.

Old 10-21-2013, 05:04 AM

466 posts, read 901,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
OH, you heterosexuals can be SO amusing.
that's racist

Old 10-21-2013, 08:30 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,053,451 times
What race are heterosexuals?

Old 10-21-2013, 04:21 PM

5,204 posts, read 4,666,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CutsiePatutsie View Post
Does it make sense then that the more successful a man is, the more options he has and the more opportunities he has to get laid? I've been told by a VC friend of mine that there are quite a few men who make 500K, but fewer still are those making millions. More common are those making $300K. I think these men on the upper end of the scale tend to monopolize the market and enjoy harems of beautiful women, leaving out the less successful lads.
Having a higher income just puts you in contact with others of the same bracket. So in that sense it gives you more options. However, it definitely does not allow you to monopolize the market. A man making $500k isn't going to the same parties as a minimum wage earner and yet there are attractive people from the entire socioeconomic spectrum. Also, just because there is a billionaire living in NY does not mean every beautiful woman pines to be with this man while they are dating someone who makes less. The simple fact is a man is limited by time. If you make a ton of cash, at best you can swing an extra mistress on the side.

Old 10-21-2013, 05:48 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,033,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
Having a higher income just puts you in contact with others of the same bracket. So in that sense it gives you more options. However, it definitely does not allow you to monopolize the market. A man making $500k isn't going to the same parties as a minimum wage earner and yet there are attractive people from the entire socioeconomic spectrum. Also, just because there is a billionaire living in NY does not mean every beautiful woman pines to be with this man while they are dating someone who makes less. The simple fact is a man is limited by time. If you make a ton of cash, at best you can swing an extra mistress on the side.
The thing is that here in NYC, women make their own money, so depending on the woman money for her will not be an issue for who she dates unless the bills keep pilling up which eventually do they overtime. One can be surprised what women date here in NYC, go to the East Village or Williamsburg and you see women who date, in relationships or persue broke artists and indie guitarist. Go to poor neighborhoods in Bronx and Brooklyn, look at the typical average women in these areas and see who they date, plenty of guys who dropped out of high school, in and out of prison and no future prospects no ambition or goals, some of these women work decent jobs, but still like these type of guys, they might be genuine and have confidence that these women in these areas like! Depending on the women having money is not a way to her heart unless if she is broke!

Old 10-21-2013, 05:56 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,023,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
The thing is that here in NYC, women make their own money, so depending on the woman money for her will not be an issue for who she dates unless the bills keep pilling up which eventually do they overtime. One can be surprised what women date here in NYC, go to the East Village or Williamsburg and you see women who date, in relationships or persue broke artists and indie guitarist. Go to poor neighborhoods in Bronx and Brooklyn, look at the typical average women in these areas and see who they date, plenty of guys who dropped out of high school, in and out of prison and no future prospects no ambition or goals, some of these women work decent jobs, but still like these type of guys, they might be genuine and have confidence that these women in these areas like! Depending on the women having money is not a way to her heart unless if she is broke!

Look, what this poster wants to know is if she will be found attractive to GOOD LOOKING RICH MEN.

I wish she would just come out and say that. The problem is most rich men are unattractive and socially awkward. If it wasn't for their money, they would get no action at all.

Finding a rich man that is also RICH and confident is sheer luck and being at the right place at the right time.

Most middle class and lower income men are attractive. They may not be rich, but they know how to work the bedroom when necessary.

Old 10-21-2013, 06:34 PM

106,571 posts, read 108,713,667 times
Well not only do i have great maturity and deep emotional insight but my mom says i am handsome too.

Who wants me now ladies?????

Marilyn your date is here , ha ha ha

I got banned from match.com. i filled out that stupid questionaire and got a question wrong.

They asked what i wanted most in a woman?

I said my di*k..... guess that wasn't the answer they were looking for. Lol

Last edited by mathjak107; 10-21-2013 at 06:42 PM..

Old 10-21-2013, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
Well not only do i have great maturity and deep emotional insight but my mom says i am handsome too.

Who wants me now ladies?????

Marilyn your date is here ha ha ha
I'm sure you're a cutie pie Mathjak.

Old 10-21-2013, 06:44 PM

106,571 posts, read 108,713,667 times
My mom thinks so.

Old 10-21-2013, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
My mom thinks so.
Anyone else other than her??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City