Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2013, 02:21 PM

725 posts, read 805,664 times

Advertisements

I don't support the police at all because they are a bunch of bullies. The store also handled it wrong. He had id and it matched his debit card. However who losses if it is later found out that the card is stolen: the store. Black people cause 85% of the crime within the city so why should people be surprised that blacks will be suspect.

I rather be racist than be killed pretending that diversity is good and everyone is the same. Truth: I feel more comfortable around my people and feel safer around them. My life is more important than your feelings. Just leave us alone.

Old 10-24-2013, 02:26 PM

835 posts, read 1,040,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJW001 View Post
I don't support the police at all because they are a bunch of bullies. The store also handled it wrong. He had id and it matched his debit card. However who losses if it is later found out that the card is stolen: the store. Black people cause 85% of the crime within the city so why should people be surprised that blacks will be suspect.

I rather be racist than be killed pretending that diversity is good and everyone is the same. Truth: I feel more comfortable around my people and feel safer around them. My life is more important than your feelings. Just leave us alone.
You're telling me that they deserved to be harassed because other people of their race committed crimes? So it doesn't matter if they abide by the law or not? They should be treated like scum, killers, murderers, thieves and drug dealers because they are the same race as same race?

I rather live in a society where people aren't racist instead of one where I get harassed because another person of my race did something I would never do.

Old 10-24-2013, 03:06 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,404,247 times
I hate when stupid white people defend racism
and police brutality like it can't happen to them.

payback is a motherf..., suckers.

Old 10-24-2013, 03:09 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,236,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11KAP View Post

I just hate it when stupid people in general defend racism. We don't know if that a$$hat is white, Hispanic or Asian. They just said they'd rather be with their own kind--stupid kind, that is

Old 10-24-2013, 03:11 PM

Quote:

You will find people on both sides that are racist and support racism. Hate has no color.

Old 10-24-2013, 03:16 PM

^ sounds like you're defending it now, so make up your mind.

Old 10-24-2013, 03:18 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,236,113 times
Quote:
who, me???

Old 10-24-2013, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
who, me???
lol no, not you; that other person. it just doesn't make
any sense. the black people who bought the items are
not the racists. please!

Old 10-24-2013, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Never defended hate and I never will.

I had to point out that you saying things like "stupid whites" is really not as productive as you think. I, as a black man, dislike racism as much as you do. But you can't fight hate with hate.

I believe this people deserve justice too.

Also, I was not calling the people who bought the items racist.

Old 10-24-2013, 03:27 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,975,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJW001 View Post

Except you can't punish someone for something they haven't done and this goes deeper than hurt feelings. Since he paid for his purchase and showed id and a debit card, Barney's and the NYPD had no right to do what they did. Now that they've done it, it is Barney's who is now hurt as they have to spend money on legal defense, ditto for the city. They'll settle out of court and pay him off before it goes to trial. Trial for something like this would be a PR nightmare and Barney's would lose out on sales.

The city might lose out on tourism revenue too.

Some people in NYC need to grow some balls and stop acting like a bunch of frightened little cvnts! Oh, we're so scared of crime! We need a conservative,big, ancient old white daddy to save us, Help, Help, Help.

Absolutely pathetic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City