Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2013, 06:27 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,214,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mps0909 View Post
I can estimate, a couple milion minorities and a hundred thousand hasidics.
lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2013, 06:35 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,026,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
Wait!!! Now there SHOULDN'T be welfare offices in white states, should there be? Neither should there be jails or prisons, right?

LMAO!! Some of the people around here really need to go out to flyover country and see what the white trash is like out there in the "real America" ... plenty of multi-generational unwed parents who hand down the "don't get married, let Welfare pay for the baby" tradition, plenty of bodily sound SSI seekers who pretend to be "mental" to get on the government dole and lay around and do drugs and drink all day instead of work, meth addicts, hillbilly heroin addicts (painkillers they get off Medicaid aka our tax money because the cheap trailer town hellholes they live in are too unimportant for the heroin dealers to bother with), plenty of outlaw bikers, thieves, murderers, rapists and chronic jailbirds to keep the prisons and welfare offices busy 24-7-365 ... many are even bona fide blue-eyed and blond haired aryans ... without much need for minorities to add to the demand for services for the dysfunctional ... Would you believe that? Yes, it's true out there in the whitest of white American states!
LIES!!! Stop telling UNTRUTHS I_Love_LI_but about the flyover states!! I shall not stand for it, I tell you!!!!

Just because the red states live an...er, um "alternative" lifestyle does NOT mean it leads to criminal activities or living on the government dole.

Now.. the 4 or 5 blacks (of southern ancestry) living in those hillbilly heroin towns are probably the ones causing the havoc you speak of. Has to be.

Cause we all know Outlaw Bikers are just a cool group of guys that just like to ride and have a good time with each other.

Old 10-25-2013, 06:37 PM

402 posts, read 811,461 times
People in the south are much worse off than people in the north, but they surely wont flaunt there EBT Cards, most poor folks in the south are republicans not looking for hand-outs, just looking for a JOB instead. ITS called pride and self respect and being a man...

Old 10-25-2013, 06:40 PM

Quote:
I can estimate, a couple milion minorities and a hundred thousand hasidics.
Well, at least you weren't biased and didn't play like you didn't know the Hasids were enjoying the "entitlement" life too.

I'll give you that much.

Old 10-25-2013, 06:43 PM

Quote:
ILoveYOULI- Can you site me some of the violent crime rates from these terrible terrible places?
No, I_Love_LI_but can't, because crime doesn't exist in those states.

Those people are WASPs. They don't commit crimes.

They live righteous lives. Good christians those red state folks are.

I_Love_LI_but is lying, unless he's referring to the high influx of hispanic immigrants who've moved there and 5 or 6 blacks living there.

Old 10-25-2013, 06:48 PM

402 posts, read 811,461 times
'Im sure those "white trailor trash" area's pale in comparison to even a Black "Middle Class" area in NYC Metro. Some one find me a white town/city with higher rates than say Mt. Vernon? (for example, I know it has poor areas, but very nice black neighorhoods also)

Old 10-25-2013, 07:51 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,300,458 times
Quote:
ILoveYOULI- Can you site me some of the violent crime rates from these terrible terrible places?
How about this recent article on the most dangerous states in America? Some of them are pretty white; all except 3 are whiter than NY for sure:

The Most Dangerous States in America - 24/7 Wall St.

Oklahoma - % of population white alone = 75.5%
Maryland - % of population white alone = 60.8%
Florida - % of population white alone = 78.3%
Louisiana - % of population white alone = 63.7%
Delaware - % of population white alone = 71.4%
South Carolina - % of population white alone = 68.4%
New Mexico - % of population white alone = 83.2%
Alaska - % of population white alone = 67.5%
Nevada - % of population white alone = 77.1%
Tennessee - % of population white alone = 79.3%

Note: New York (% of population white alone = 71.2%) is NOT on the list of most dangerous states.

How about the states with most gun violence?

States with the Most Gun Violence - 24/7 Wall St.

Georgia - % of population white alone = 62.8%
Arkansas - % of population white alone = 80.0%
Missouri - % of population white alone = 83.9% (meth capital of the USA)
New Mexico - % of population white alone = 83.2%
South Carolina - % of population white alone = 68.4%
Mississippi - % of population white alone = 59.9%
Arizona - % of population white alone = 84.3%
Alabama - % of population white alone = 70.0%
Alaska - % of population white alone = 67.5%
Louisiana - % of population white alone = 63.7%

Again, NY is not on the list and over half are whiter than NY. For comparison purposes, the % of population white alone = 77.9% in the United States on a whole.

All population stats are from 2012:

State and County QuickFacts

Old 10-25-2013, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Summary of this post : Hey, I fount me a whizite chizick who be stealin from da gobermen just like black folk be doin.
I have read in Newsday of white welfare scammers being caught on Long Island, so yes it happens whether you believe it or not.

Old 10-25-2013, 07:58 PM

Quote:
People in the south are much worse off than people in the north, but they surely wont flaunt there EBT Cards, most poor folks in the south are republicans not looking for hand-outs, just looking for a JOB instead. ITS called pride and self respect and being a man...
My azz! They don't flaunt the cards ... they let other people borrow them for cash! I could write a blog about the good republican Southern Baptist Christians who go to church only to get freebies to supplement the take from welfare ... cause they sold their food stamps for drugs ... and other schemes. Please wake up! Looking for a job? Yeah the welfare moms have that one down pat. They get a job, then get their kids enrolled in free daycare. They quit the job, but still send the kids to daycare and lay around the house and drink and do drugs until the authorities catch up with them ... then it's rinse and repeat!

Old 10-25-2013, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Well, at least you weren't biased and didn't play like you didn't know the Hasids were enjoying the "entitlement" life too.

I'll give you that much.
But defends "republican white southerners" on public assistance to the death ... s/he is probably just in favor of red stater aryans and biased against jewish people so don't be so quick to give 'em anything ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City