Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2013, 07:02 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,215,558 times

Advertisements

Pfffft, I take rickshaws everywhere. Buncha savages on this thread currently and to come as far as I'm concerned.

Old 10-26-2013, 07:02 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,130,025 times
The funny thing is that I can agree that it's dirty and there can be some disgusting moments on the subway. But I have a thing against new members who come on here all cry-babyish, so therefore this thread annoys me.

Old 10-26-2013, 07:03 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,645,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDraper View Post
On most occasions I drive in the city or catch a cab when I'm strapped for time. But today I had to make a quick stop to my downtown office which is conveniently right next to the Wall Street 2 line. A simple ride in this hell zone practically ruined my Saturday. From the disgusting smells of filth and urine, constant pan handlers to the obnoxious low class ghetto riders I don't know where to start. I felt like I could've been mugged any moment without anyone taking notice. This system is simply a cesspool for ghetto animals and health hazzards. As a property owner in this city am highly disgusted. Thoroughly washed my hands soon as I made it back to my condo. I have traveled all around the world and never seen a transit system so nasty, ghetto and dangerous.
Yes, the last thing you want to do is ride the subway on a Saturday. At least during rush hour, you are riding with commuters who have jobs.

Old 10-26-2013, 07:04 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Quote:
On most occasions I drive in the city or catch a cab when I'm strapped for time. But today I had to make a quick stop to my downtown office which is conveniently right next to the Wall Street 2 line. A simple ride in this hell zone practically ruined my Saturday. From the disgusting smells of filth and urine, constant pan handlers to the obnoxious low class ghetto riders I don't know where to start. I felt like I could've been mugged any moment without anyone taking notice. This system is simply a cesspool for ghetto animals and health hazzards. As a property owner in this city am highly disgusted. Thoroughly washed my hands soon as I made it back to my condo. I have traveled all around the world and never seen a transit system so nasty, ghetto and dangerous.

You realize just washing your hands is not going to take all the germs, grime and filth off of your clothing right?
You should burn the clothing and shoes you had on that day immediately and don't forget, safety first:
wear your hazmat suit while the above mentioned clothing is burning.

Old 10-26-2013, 07:05 PM

26 posts, read 23,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest_Hills_Daddy View Post
Go back to Miami. I heard Columbia U, Sloan Kettering and JP Morgan are dying to relocate there ASAP.
I will return to Miami whenever I please. I'm an owner here will stay as long as I want, aswell as express my disdain for the disgusting MTA as much as I want.

Old 10-26-2013, 07:11 PM

7,296 posts, read 11,863,774 times
/\/\

What you mean is you will express your stupidity whenever you please. It's your "right", correct? Or by some magic was NYC not a filthy city before you bought property there?

Old 10-26-2013, 07:15 PM

26 posts, read 23,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest_Hills_Daddy View Post
/\/\

What you mean is you will express your stupidity whenever you please. It's your "right", correct? Or by some magic was NYC not a filthy city before you bought property there?
Ahh yes resort to name calling. You are obviously in the same class as these riders, makes sense why you're defending them. Good night.

Old 10-26-2013, 07:16 PM

9,247 posts, read 24,075,713 times
Quote:
I started this hellish experience all the way uptown on 96th street.
I knew it. Drama Queen.

Old 10-26-2013, 07:20 PM

916 posts, read 2,246,636 times
Sorry to break it to you, but you are no better than those low class ghetto riders yourself if you've taken
cabs to work. You were already contaminated in my book the first time you step inside a NYC cab. The
only way you can purifier yourself is move out of NYC ASAP, and stay away from the city for the next 30
years. Good luck!

Old 10-26-2013, 07:23 PM

7,296 posts, read 11,863,774 times
Quote:
Ahh yes resort to name calling. You are obviously in the same class as these riders, makes sense why you're defending them. Good night.
And you are obviously in the same class of people who flee to second rate cities like Miami - a city of second rate universities, second rate companies, second rate hospitals and third rate public transportation. Admit it. Did you not know that NYC was a dirty city before you bought property there?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City