Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2013, 08:54 PM

26 posts, read 23,904 times

Advertisements

Don Draper is a character that I can relate to and find entertaining. A simple choice of a sn, I never claimed to be him. You all can enjoy the hell train without me, I surely won't miss seeing you.

Old 10-26-2013, 08:58 PM

2,565 posts, read 5,511,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDraper View Post
Don Draper is a character that I can relate to and find entertaining. A simple choice of a sn, I never claimed to be him. You all can enjoy the hell train without me, I surely won't miss seeing you.
It's pronounced "L" train.

Last edited by bmwguydc; 10-28-2013 at 12:49 PM..

Old 10-26-2013, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laryenhilllvr View Post
Exactly, this is probably why as the owner of a quote "very successful" marketing firm he has to take a subway after an exhaustive shopping spree at Barneys...
Correct, I am the owner of a lucrative marketing agency but you obviously have reading comprehension difficulties.

Riding the train was a rare experience for me out of pure convenience, that will never happen again.

Old 10-26-2013, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Febtober View Post
It's pronounced "L" train.
Lol a succesful wealthy man cant possibly actually be posting on city data, i must be a troll. Please lay the rest of you're insecurities and self doubts on me while you're at it.

Last edited by bmwguydc; 10-28-2013 at 12:50 PM..

Old 10-26-2013, 09:05 PM

195 posts, read 304,712 times
Quote:
Correct, I am the owner of a lucrative marketing agency but you obviously have reading comprehension difficulties.

Riding the train was a rare experience for me out of pure convenience, that will never happen again.
My, my sir...seems a bit of sarcasm incites name calling.

I still stand by my statement that for no foreseeable reason would anyone with a lifestyle you allege ride the subway instead of taking a cab, car service, or their own chauffeured vehicle (in increasing order of desirability).

Old 10-26-2013, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laryenhilllvr View Post
My, my sir...seems a bit of sarcasm incites name calling.

I still stand by my statement that for no foreseeable reason would anyone with a lifestyle you allege ride the subway instead of taking a cab, car service, or their own chauffeured vehicle (in increasing order of desirability).
Stand by whatever you like, I don't care

Old 10-26-2013, 09:12 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,957,680 times
Quote:
Where do I start..there was a group of 3 obviously intoxicated or high individuals loudly shouting and cursing while swaying up and down the train, sketchy looking people eyeing me up and down, an alleged mother screaming at the top of her lungs for me to give her my hard earned money, pools of who know what type of liquid on the floor...call me what you please, but I know my worth and I deserve better.
You're an old, decayed, frightened woman, DonnaDraper. Definitely a drag, drama queen. No man would ever publically admit being this cowardly, and truthfully most women would be ashamed to admit being this cowardly. Oh my god, I'm so scared I saw a drunk person.

Do you realize how weak and foolish this makes you sound?

And don't say its a class think, I've known very wealthy people to get completely smashed at high end parties (they can afford the best booze).

Old 10-26-2013, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
You're an old, decayed, frightened woman, DonnaDraper. Definitely a drag, drama queen. No man would ever publically admit being this cowardly, and truthfully most women would be ashamed to admit being this cowardly. Oh my god, I'm so scared I saw a drunk person.

Do you realize how weak and foolish this makes you sound?

And don't say its a class think, I've known very wealthy people to get completely smashed at high end parties (they can afford the best booze).
Unfortunately it is "a class think" and going off the angst in you're post you are defending it. You must be part of it. Good night.

Old 10-26-2013, 09:20 PM

3,244 posts, read 5,238,832 times
Quote:
I started this hellish experience all the way uptown on 96th street.
You're lucky that you didn't take the 2 train the other way, into The Bronx!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
I refuse to defecate on the Subway again... never again!!!!!
I don't believe you! You may this pledge every New Year's, then break it!

Old 10-26-2013, 09:24 PM

466 posts, read 901,632 times
You see, classy people with extraordinary wealth often start threads about their personal feelings on internet forums to attract attention from strangers. It all makes perfect sense, guys.

GOOD NIGHT.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City