Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2013, 11:11 AM

575 posts, read 668,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
Island?

Do you even know where Guyana is? You seem more than confused about it.
Good point. The post was clearly referring to the Guyana on the northern coast of S. America.

For the record, there is another place by that name that is an island, off the coast of Antiqua. It is spelled with an "i" instead of a "y".

Guyana is a very corrupt place in terms of business and politics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2013, 11:13 AM

575 posts, read 668,597 times
Frankly, I am amazed that this thread has generated so much discussion. We are in 2013 and it's about time we take interracial relationships for granted.

Old 11-01-2013, 11:43 AM

2,691 posts, read 4,314,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchamp Dude View Post
After a nose job, which Kerry got. A white girl nose
I've looked at her before and after pictures. I don't think she got anything done. She had a small button nose before, just like she does now.

Old 11-01-2013, 12:10 PM

16,200 posts, read 22,947,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodlife36 View Post
What is glory hole therapy? I've never heard of it.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Radio Commercials (Glory Hole Theme Park #1 (Giant Rodent) - YouTube

Old 11-01-2013, 12:24 PM

16,200 posts, read 22,947,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jad2k View Post
Kerry Washington is gorgeous and I'd say the the type of black woman most white men would probably find attractive. I read this blog post titled "The Types of Black Women Hot White Guys Date" or some title like that. It basically amounted to black women that are thin and look either like models or have "cutie pie" faces. Hair texture or skin color was not a preference meaning hot white guys would be with a very dark skin black woman with an Afro-assuming she has the face and figure of a model. Needless to say, her post was hotly debated! I have a friend that's like jet black (no joke) and has what I'd call a cutie face- round with pouty lips. She's also short and fit. Anyway lots of black guys don't give her the time of day because she's "too dark" but boy do those white guys like her! Especially the foreign ones.

I'd say in NYC, the above is more or less true. White guys with black women don't care about hair texture or skin shade. This is in contrast to the "traditional" standard of black beauty which is light skin and long straightened "good" hair. Also, more often than not the black women with white guys are no where near over weight. Not to say if a black woman is over weight she can't find a white man, it's just that most of those interracial couples I see, the black woman is well within a normal BMI. On the other foot, you'll see a large amount of overweight black women with fit and decent looking black men.

Quite frankly, you see women who are over weight of all races with fit decent looking men throughout the city. I have to say this, if your big girl in America and trouble with men who are shallow in the suburbs, if you want a man, move to NYC! Ran into a few fat women who are not native to NYC and love it due to amazing and easy dating choices.

I ran into a black woman like that at the Highline last year, she looked like a Sudanese type. I approached her and had a decent flowing conversation with her. Before you know it her white beardo, lumberjack boyfriend showed up out of nowhere from the bushes like an African Lion! But you are right, white guys do not care about a womans physical features. In matter of fact I have seen some white guys with overweight black women, thick in the right places, but again that is rarity.

Foreigner - Dirty white Boy 1979 - YouTube

Old 11-01-2013, 01:34 PM

5,452 posts, read 11,213,432 times
Some guys take anything with some sort of skirt and little lipstick. I remember back in HS when a classmate was caught with a german adult magazine called Grosses Madchen which means fat girls. At a young age he was already into big women.

Old 11-01-2013, 01:39 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,217,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Quite frankly, you see women who are over weight of all races with fit decent looking men throughout the city. I have to say this, if your big girl in America and trouble with men who are shallow in the suburbs, if you want a man, move to NYC! Ran into a few fat women who are not native to NYC and love it due to amazing and easy dating choices.

That seems like horrible advice. NYC women outnumber NYC men at practically every age.

American FactFinder - Results *

Old 11-01-2013, 02:29 PM

900 posts, read 2,364,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodlife36 View Post
I went on craigslist and I was thoroughly disgusted. Those men just want sex.
OMG! A man wanting sex!

Sometimes you'll find a few gems among the freaks who are looking for serious relationship and not just a roll in the hay. I've seen a few Christian men looking for serious relationships that would lead to marriage.

Old 11-01-2013, 02:35 PM

8,572 posts, read 8,475,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jad2k View Post
Unfortunately, I'd say this is accurate. It's not like it's 50% black women in attendance but the black women at these things outnumber black guys, by a lot.

Women on the whole tend to outnumber men at these types of events. Remember also that many of the men who you see there were dragged in by their wives/girl friends.

Old 11-01-2013, 02:38 PM

900 posts, read 2,364,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
On cl if you browse Brooklyn w4m you see plenty of AA and Caribbean American women asking for white men only.
You're right.

I remember not too long ago an AA young man questioning why so many Black women were looking for White men? After he'd complained he said he understood they had more money and more apt to wine and dine you. He went on to say he had dreams of being a rapper and would soon be able to afford the same if not more and how he was currently in school

...getting his GED! Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City