Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 01:38 PM

19,046 posts, read 13,964,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumshoe Lady View Post
Conspiracy talk?
I was trying to say that it is crazy that all of the stuff you said ISN'T conspiracy talk when speaking about deBlasio. Normally when one starts saying such strange things about a US politician, it's all nonsense. With deBlasio, it is all true and he's proud of it!

Very disturbing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2013, 01:45 PM

3,445 posts, read 6,066,134 times
So glad I left NYC decades ago. I just cant wait to leave NYS in a couple of years.

Old 11-05-2013, 01:48 PM

912 posts, read 2,099,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 30to66at55 View Post
So glad I left NYC decades ago. I just cant wait to leave NYS in a couple of years.
Bon voyage

Old 11-05-2013, 01:55 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,975,910 times
I seriously doubt the superrich will leave NYC. And until their welfare benefits get cut, the poor have no reason to leave. Depending on what union job you have, you may have no reason to leave town. So basically very little with change under de Blasio. For those leaving NYC, don't worry, there are people coming in to replace you. Partially in Manhattan and the hot parts of Brooklyn, whole areas might as well be hotels or dorms. People come, experience living in NYC, get tired of it eventually, and go. Someone else moves in to replace them.

The private sector middle class in NYC was decimated in the 70s and 80s, and what was left of it was already finished off by Bloomberg. There isn't a private sector middle class for de Blasio to shut down. As for him screwing over small businesses, large corporate retail chains have taken over all 5 boroughs in recent years. There isn't anything there left for de Blasio to screw.

Old 11-05-2013, 02:04 PM

2,517 posts, read 4,256,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Isn't it crazy that none of this is conspiracy talk, all of it totally verified and admitted to? Somehow this man will still be elected. The rest of the nation must be laughing hysterical at us. We go from Napoleon Bloomberparte to Fidel deBlasio. Unreal.

In reality, deBlasio is not confused. He knows exactly what he is and has no qualms about it. NYC is about to elect the first openly communist politician in US history. Embarrassing.
De Blasio made a point of pushing the tale of two cities fairy tale that hit home to the uninformed poor voters. Hook, line, and sinker. Topped off with a black wife that goes both ways and a son with an afro. You can see why the libturds came out full force for De Blasio. OBAMA had the same message and he won.

Now I ask all the poor and working poor people on this board who voted for Obama, 6 years into the Obama administration, are you better off now than better? Did you suddenly move up in the social classes because Obama is president? Are you rich yet because Obama is president?

What makes you think De Blasio is any better?

Last edited by hilltopjay; 11-05-2013 at 02:16 PM..

Old 11-05-2013, 02:06 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,107,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Isn't it crazy that none of this is conspiracy talk, all of it totally verified and admitted to? Somehow this man will still be elected. The rest of the nation must be laughing hysterical at us. We go from Napoleon Bloomberparte to Fidel deBlasio. Unreal.

In reality, deBlasio is not confused. He knows exactly what he is and has no qualms about it. NYC is about to elect the first openly communist politician in US history. Embarrassing.
People get the government they deserve.

NYC needs to learn the hard way that electing buffoons like Warren Wilhelm/Bill de Blasio is not going to help NYC. Maybe this is what NYC needs ... let them learn this lesson so they will make better choices in the next election.

People don't seem to realize that the Working Families Party is a MARXIST political party. They only endorse full blown extreme ultra far left radicals. They make mainstream Democrats look like the TEA Party in comparison.

NYC is in for some hard times with "Bolshevik Bill" in the mayor's office.

Old 11-05-2013, 02:13 PM

19,046 posts, read 13,964,273 times
"What this town needs is an ENEMA!"

Old 11-05-2013, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post

People don't seem to realize that the Working Families Party is a MARXIST political party. They only endorse full blown extreme ultra far left radicals. They make mainstream Democrats look like the TEA Party in comparison.

NYC is in for some hard times with "Bolshevik Bill" in the mayor's office.

Well said.

But let me put it in terms that libturds can understand.

The Democratic Working Families Party is an equivalent to the Republican Tea Party on the other end. Now do you Libturds get it?

Old 11-05-2013, 02:17 PM

912 posts, read 2,099,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilltopjay View Post
Well said.

But let me put it in terms that libturds can understand.

The Democratic Working Families Party is an equivalent to the Republican Tea Party on the other end. Now do you Libturds get it?
Switch to decaf

Old 11-05-2013, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borninnycliveinnyc View Post
Switch to decaf
Oh I hit a nerve...I love it!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City