Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2013, 07:54 AM

18,930 posts, read 13,809,612 times

Advertisements

"Hate crime" is a manufactured term which was created to more harshly punish white people (mostly white males obviously) for crimes committed against those society deemed less fortunate at the time, while always reserving the right to add to the protected classes in the future.

The truth is that every crime is a hate crime and should be punished harshly and accordingly, regardless of the darkness of the victim or the lightness of the perp.

Old 11-15-2013, 08:27 AM

341 posts, read 673,639 times
I sure don't notice these colored kids targeting other colored people.

They are focusing in on women whom are alone and white people. See the cackles a d giggles from the young children with their iPods in hands (who paid for that?)- "OH, hehe, yeah it's like a, hehe, game where you knock someone out, hehe, they asleep, hehe, they think its funny, hehe."

I better start working harder, these kids will be on the dole as soon as they turn 18 with their 2 illegitimate kids from 2 fathers (whom are most likely too busy playing knockout to raise their children). Someone's taxes has to buy them food, a house, iPhones, etc.

Old 11-15-2013, 08:36 AM

92,550 posts, read 122,787,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
"Hate crime" is a manufactured term which was created to more harshly punish white people (mostly white males obviously) for crimes committed against those society deemed less fortunate at the time, while always reserving the right to add to the protected classes in the future.

The truth is that every crime is a hate crime and should be punished harshly and accordingly, regardless of the darkness of the victim or the lightness of the perp.
While I agree with the last part of this, the first part isn't true and not every interracial crime is viewed as a hate crime regardless of the race/background of the victim or perp. Even using a racial slur isn't an automatic in terms of being listed as a hate crime. It has a lot to do with the direct intent of the crime more so than who the people are involved. Here's an example: No federal hate crime charges in torture case - US news - Crime & courts | NBC News

Old 11-15-2013, 08:39 AM

268 posts, read 480,119 times
I'm telling you... It's quickly coming to a point where white people are going to get sick and tired of being pushed around, being called racists and continuously putting up with the bull shyt.

Old 11-15-2013, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobBarley View Post
I'm telling you... It's quickly coming to a point where white people are going to get sick and tired of being pushed around, being called racists and continuously putting up with the bull shyt.
Racist isn't even a word anymore to me. If someone called me a racist I'd laugh. They want you to get offended and angered by it, it lets them take the argument from facts to emotion- right where they want it.

My ethnicity came to this country far after African Americans did, met the same challenges of prejudice and unfairness. We worked our way out of it in factories, on buildings and on farms as laborers.

We didnt get 1/4 of the government handouts and freebies these people get today. We ended up out of the hole. That's the sad part, these types of people don't want to improve, they're happy right where they are.

They're better left in the ditch, lets save the money.

Old 11-15-2013, 08:55 AM

3,445 posts, read 6,048,480 times
That is so true.

Old 11-15-2013, 09:03 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,269,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.S. Lazio View Post
My ethnicity came to this country far after African Americans did, met the same challenges of prejudice and unfairness. We worked our way out of it in factories, on buildings and on farms as laborers.
But your people came to both work and make money, not just the former.

Old 11-15-2013, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
But your people came to both work and make money, not just the former.
What's the statute of limitations where we finally disconnect the tired assed slavery mantra and society starts demanding them fall in to the mold like the rest of us?

Do you think these kids can even show you the slave route on a map and how it was conducted? West Africa to South America to America back to Africa? If they can't, which I know they can't, then it's not a valid excuse.

I also find it entertaining how the older African Americans, those of ages 70+ don't play the poor me game and they were the ones closer to their slave relatives than these children.

You have any other apologist comments that need attention?

Old 11-15-2013, 09:18 AM

92,550 posts, read 122,787,522 times
Quote:
What's the statute of limitations where we finally disconnect the tired assed slavery mantra and society starts demanding them fall in to the mold like the rest of us?

Do you think these kids can even show you the slave route on a map and how it was conducted? West Africa to South America to America back to Africa? If they can't, which I know they can't, then it's not a valid excuse.

I also find it entertaining how the older African Americans, those of ages 70+ don't play the poor me game and they were the ones closer to their slave relatives than these children.

You have any other apologist comments that need attention?
I guess Jim Crow was a myth too.

It is an apples to oranges comparison due to other factors like retaining culture, are of European descent, came by choice/different circumstances and once assimilated were viewed as such.

With all of this said, individuals have to be responsible for what they do in spite of what is going on.

Old 11-15-2013, 11:03 AM

33,784 posts, read 46,999,857 times
Quote:
My ethnicity came to this country far after African Americans did, met the same challenges of prejudice and unfairness.
Your ethnicity was enslaved too?

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City