Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2013, 08:12 PM

29 posts, read 66,114 times

Advertisements

Some people on this site and their comments are amazing ... Actually disgusting with tones of racism
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2013, 08:24 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,727,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC Friend View Post
Some people on this site and their comments are amazing ... Actually disgusting with tones of racism

"some people" can't handle the truth or others' opinions. It's not "racism". If you don't like it, then don't read it. I've seen blatant racism from the other side on these forums as well. I don't see you crying about that.

Old 11-20-2013, 08:43 PM

268 posts, read 480,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC Friend View Post
lol @ anyone who uses the words "racism" and "racist" to make another person feel guilty about their personal opinion

Old 11-20-2013, 08:58 PM

6,885 posts, read 9,928,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobBarley View Post
lol @ anyone who uses the words "racism" and "racist" to make another person feel guilty about their personal opinion
It's not to make anyone feel guilty. It is to assert their own superiority, the "not-racist." Absolutely NOT.

The actually racist people I have encountered always say things like that.

Old 11-20-2013, 08:59 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,403,086 times
^ welp

Old 11-20-2013, 09:00 PM

13,448 posts, read 15,478,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
Didn't you see the 6th grade graduation photos?? Didn't you know they were all aspiring rappers?

I know one of them is now an attorney or becoming an attorney but that's only because he got his act together while in prison and went to college, etc.

I know the DNA proves they didn't rape this woman but I wouldn't be surprised if they were involved in one way or another --- just because they didn't rape her doesn't mean they didn't beat the crap out of her or rob her or whatever else happened. They just got lucky that the other monster took all the heat for it.
I don't understand. Matias Reyes not only raped her, he (and he alone) beat her. He did the entire crime. Alone. Check out the dude's history and you'll see that he didn't take "all the heat" for anything. He alone is guilty for the barbaric crime. Lourdes Gonzalez wasn't as lucky when she met up with him. Yes, he was a monster, fully capable of inflicting such injury. These kids were no poster boys at all and if they were home with their parents, they wouldn't be in the mess to begin with. But that doesn't explain away the facts of the case.

Old 11-21-2013, 10:54 AM

3,244 posts, read 5,241,062 times
Quote:
I remember NYC at that time and it was NOT pretty and NOT safe. I remember the groups of teens "wilding" through the subway stations and the parks and the stores punching people, robbing people, destroying property, etc.
Currently, it's called //www.city-data.com/forum/new-y...l#post32232303 . Often caught on video, as well.

Old 11-21-2013, 12:51 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,727,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake54 View Post
Currently, it's called //www.city-data.com/forum/new-y...l#post32232303 . Often caught on video, as well.
Did you hear about the elderly woman they did this to recently?

I can't even imagine what is going through the heads of these thugs that they think it's "cool" or "alright" to punch someone they don't even know (old, young, male, female) and try to knock them out.

I can't wait until someone puts a slug in one of these slimebags.

Old 11-21-2013, 12:59 PM

3,244 posts, read 5,241,062 times
Quote:
I can't even imagine what is going through the heads of these thugs that they think it's "cool" or "alright" to punch someone they don't even know ... I can't wait until someone puts a slug in one of these slimebags.
Well, if the shooter is white/latino, & the decedent black, we already know what will happen ...

Old 11-22-2013, 09:49 PM

518 posts, read 825,793 times
$50 million each? But what will that do to Bloomberg's balanced budget?

Oh, that's right, there is no money in the budget to settle the case because Bloomberg refused to settle the case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: