Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2013, 11:00 AM

2,894 posts, read 5,906,794 times

Advertisements

The post has two main uses as a newspaper: 1) wrapping up fish and 2) for you when run out of toilet paper.

Btw, Texas blows
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2013, 11:05 AM

9,847 posts, read 25,244,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas View Post
The post has two main uses as a newspaper: 1) wrapping up fish and 2) for you when run out of toilet paper.

Btw, Texas blows
Hey, hey, hey, don't mess with Texas.

Old 11-22-2013, 11:08 AM

2,517 posts, read 4,256,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11KAP View Post
Nah, dog. Just know that the nypost is like reading a comic strip most of the time.
Ummmm..ok if you say so. So what are your opinions on the Daily News and MSNBC?

Old 11-22-2013, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
I like Chris Hayes on MSNBC. He's good. Most of the people on there are no good though...
Chris Hayes? You gotta be freaking kidding me!!! Dude, you're crazy to like him.

Old 11-22-2013, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas View Post

Btw, Texas blows
No thats what the NY Times and Daily News are for! Don't get it confused.

Old 11-22-2013, 11:15 AM

1,431 posts, read 2,618,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilltopjay View Post
No thats what the NY Times and Daily News are for! Don't get it confused.
hilltopjay, this isn't really a question of opinion where reasonable people can differ. It's a question of facts. The Times and DN usually get their facts right. The Post frequently does not, and doesn't care. A newspaper that doesn't care about facts has no value. It's too bad you believe it's a real news source, and I guess that explains a lot of your mistaken views.

Old 11-22-2013, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinxBolling View Post
hilltopjay, this isn't really a question of opinion where reasonable people can differ. It's a question of facts. The Times and DN usually get their facts right. The Post frequently does not, and doesn't care. A newspaper that doesn't care about facts has no value. It's too bad you believe it's a real news source, and I guess that explains a lot of your mistaken views.
Wrong, the facts are the Daily News and Times are just as guilty as the post for providing bias information. I am a moderate republican Nyer with conservative fiscal views, hence why I prefer the post because I understand where they are coming from.

Liberals such as yourself and 99.9% of this board prefer liberal friendly papers and networks such as the Daily News and Times, and MSNBC. Heck, despite the train wreck Obamacare is and will be, these liberal news sources will defend it to the end.

Unbias and "real" journalism for the Daily News, Times and MSNBC? I think not! Keep drinking that kool aid. You're all a bunch of sheep believing that crap!

Old 11-22-2013, 11:27 AM

5,000 posts, read 8,216,281 times
Default Good times ahead for New Yorkers!

Sh1tting on Texas and various other "red" states seems to be the pompous, cool guy liberal thing to do in this area. It makes me smile every time. Consequently, this is the reason most folks around the country indeed have ill feelings for new yorkers. Being such stuck up cvnts that moniker inevitably gives off and all.

Old 11-22-2013, 11:28 AM

8,743 posts, read 18,377,113 times
And we care what other people think? Maybe you don't know NYers much..but worrying about what Billy Bob and Reba Ann from Ommpachumpa, Oklahoma think about us and our our "liberal" ways has no impact on me or anyone else in NYC. And for some reason that makes you smile? Really? What else makes you smile...thinking about how gun nuts in Arkansas hate Bloomberg for being such a "liberal" and caring about safety? Maybe you get all warm and fuzzy thinking about how much "real' Americans would rather die than live in NYC?

Old 11-22-2013, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
Sh1tting on Texas and various other "red" states seems to be the pompous, cool guy liberal thing to do in this area. It makes me smile every time. Consequently, this is the reason most folks around the country indeed have ill feelings for new yorkers. Being such stuck up cvnts that moniker inevitably gives off and all.
Exactly!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City