Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 06:55 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,215,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem resident View Post
As opposed to the advanced level of sophistication that, clearly, inspired you to post the pictures you recently did.
Of the butts? Was not in any way shape or form attempting to be sophisticated. In fact, I knew the thread would get deleted anyway. Either way, I come here mainly to mess around if you haven't been able to tell at this point.

Does human sexuality offend you, though? Sorry I guess...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2013, 07:01 PM

6,885 posts, read 9,928,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
Of the butts? Was not in any way shape or form attempting to be sophisticated. In fact, I knew the thread would get deleted anyway. Either way, I come here mainly to mess around if you haven't been able to tell at this point.

Does human sexuality offend you, though? Sorry I guess...
No ... but the objectification of women can, especially if it is tasteless - it is more an aesthetic objection I think.
No need to be sorry.

Old 12-03-2013, 07:03 PM

2,894 posts, read 5,906,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SobroGuy View Post
The silly and immature hate shown towards the hipsters by the usual suspects on this board is the same silly and immature hate shown towards said suspects when they were the hipsters age...by the older, and similarly hateful/grumpy elders.

It ain't the hipsters dudes...you are just old grumpy farts. You are now your grandparents...it's all down hill from here.
Yea, the usual suspects are at it again.
It's amazing how you have trigger happy idiots talking about pulling guns on hipsters. And then a childish poster posting silly pics all over this board while laughing that these hipsters behave like kids.

Oh man. These people are as funny and silly as the original nyp story.

Old 12-03-2013, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem resident View Post
No ... but the objectification of women can, especially if it is tasteless - it is more an aesthetic objection I think.
No need to be sorry.

I always have to wonder why women get upset about other women who are proud of their bodies, willingly posing in provocative shots. It seems like women should be celebrating the female form in this liberated day and age. Ladies who like to show off their body, like to show it off, and people who like to look at it, like to look at it. I don't understand the harm.

Last edited by availableusername; 12-03-2013 at 07:14 PM..

Old 12-03-2013, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas View Post
It's amazing how you have trigger happy idiots talking about pulling guns on hipsters. And then a childish poster posting silly pics all over this board while laughing that these hipsters behave like kids.

Hey my ultra progressive, half-wit of an e-acquaintance decided to show up and talk about guns out of nowhere. I for one am shocked at this unprecedented turn of events.

Old 12-03-2013, 07:09 PM

6 posts, read 8,279 times
Quote:
Of the butts? Was not in any way shape or form attempting to be sophisticated. In fact, I knew the thread would get deleted anyway.
How did you know that?

Old 12-03-2013, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayq View Post
How did you know that?
It was inevitable, my dude. Your OP was (paraphrased in more words than you actually wrote) "Is this forum all about bums?"

Old 12-03-2013, 07:17 PM

19,042 posts, read 13,959,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas View Post

Oh, he means me.

I'm a card-carrying gun nut, no qualms or regrets from this neanderthal. I'm very proud of the fact that I'm prepared, willing and have the experience necessary to react with a violent, decisive, "defensive offense" against anyone who physically threatens me or mine. Thanks for the validation.

I don't want liberal sheep to like me.

Old 12-04-2013, 04:20 AM

2,894 posts, read 5,906,363 times
Quote:
Hey my ultra progressive, half-wit of an e-acquaintance decided to show up and talk about guns out of nowhere. I for one am shocked at this unprecedented turn of events.
No kiddo. Your boyfriend brought up the subject of guns a few pages back.
shocker !

He's itching to shoot someone. Anyone.
So Go ahead defend him.

Oh and don't forget to post little pics making fun of these childish hipsters.

Last edited by likeminas; 12-04-2013 at 04:35 AM..

Old 12-04-2013, 07:02 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,717,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
This is comedy at its best.
hahahaha - this is so great

loser hipsters calling new hipsters losers, there's so much material for this thread it could go on for years

the comments are the best part, retards who think they are "valued artists" who founded something special (aka absolutely nothing) lecturing the new kids who are somehow not as worthy as they are.

Hipsters to NYC = Script writers to LA ; dime a dozen, think they are god's gift to everything, and never actually amount to anything

Last edited by BlakeJones; 12-04-2013 at 07:13 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City