Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2014, 06:02 PM

19 posts, read 33,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by channing chen View Post
sorry my number is 4x98. No yet, interview will be August. I do not think i will have chance. It is 2-bedroom apartment. what is you log # and how many bedrooms you are applying.
My log number is 10x8(four digits). I am qualified for a 2 bedroom apartment. I had my interview in March and home visit in May. my case worker is nice and very helpful every time when I called. now I am still waiting back from her. also, I wish you luck!!!

Best of luck to all of us!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2014, 07:50 PM

4 posts, read 5,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflakes49 View Post
My log number is 10x8(four digits). I am qualified for a 2 bedroom apartment. I had my interview in March and home visit in May. my case worker is nice and very helpful every time when I called. now I am still waiting back from her. also, I wish you luck!!!

Best of luck to all of us!!!
i am pretty sure you will move in soon since you have had a home visit. most people get the apartment after home visit. good luck to you.

Old 07-12-2014, 09:36 AM

19 posts, read 33,840 times
Thank you Channing! Hopefully I get a call soon. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Old 07-13-2014, 06:45 PM

9 posts, read 24,510 times
hi, I want to know how they calculate the income because if they get an average of my last 6 pay check I'll be fine but if in contrast they calculate year-to-date I won't make it because I make more money during the first half of the years than the second half due to the nature of my job. can any one tell me something about it.

Old 07-14-2014, 07:23 AM

24 posts, read 37,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by larstadapt View Post
hi, I want to know how they calculate the income because if they get an average of my last 6 pay check I'll be fine but if in contrast they calculate year-to-date I won't make it because I make more money during the first half of the years than the second half due to the nature of my job. can any one tell me something about it.
Larstadapt I believe the calculate with your last 6 pay checks. That's what they did with me. You should be good. Best of Luck!

Old 07-15-2014, 02:20 PM

Anyone know how long an appeal can take? Anyone going through one? Thanks!

Old 07-16-2014, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamqueenesh1 View Post
Anyone know how long an appeal can take? Anyone going through one? Thanks!
yes I did once. it took me about 3 weeks but they reject me because they say that i was doing more than I was really doing. i Really sorry if this is your case.

Old 07-17-2014, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by larstadapt View Post
yes I did once. it took me about 3 weeks but they reject me because they say that i was doing more than I was really doing. i Really sorry if this is your case.
Thank you larstadapt. It's be 4 weeks since I appealed and I haven't heard anything yet. I haven't been rejected so I guess that's a good thing so far. What do you mean by "they said you were doing more than what you were really doing"? If you don't mind me asking.

Old 07-18-2014, 07:48 PM

2 posts, read 2,543 times
Post update

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflakes49 View Post
Thank you Channing! Hopefully I get a call soon. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Hey there snowflakes49,

Any new updates from West 62 on your part? Did you get apt?

Regards

Old 07-19-2014, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamqueenesh1 View Post
Thank you larstadapt. It's be 4 weeks since I appealed and I haven't heard anything yet. I haven't been rejected so I guess that's a good thing so far. What do you mean by "they said you were doing more than what you were really doing"? If you don't mind me asking.
I dont know but the way how they calculated my income give them an amount higher than the amount I did. I appealed but they reject me any way. now I waiting to see what will happen with this one because evendough I have a lower log# it is not too much because they're just three apts available
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City