Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2014, 09:14 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,119,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimss View Post
Can you leave me alone please. Thanks for the suggestion but you keep refuting/assuming and attacking other's credibility and calling them "overly sensitive," without knowing anything, thus no need to comment. And, I hope these psychotic people were your neighbors so you can be "overly sensitive," too.
This is a public forum. Deal with it.

Feel free to quote me where I accused you or attacked your credibility. I never did so.

Old 02-15-2014, 09:15 PM

55 posts, read 147,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
They cracked the door because they were pissed off at YOUR abnormal noise. You were the one banging on their wall with some sort of broom or something!
Are you a psycho or what? Where did you get a "broom" from? You are just attacking like a troll, no wonder the lady downstairs was banging the ceiling because you were making so much noise. Good luck with trolling!

Old 02-15-2014, 09:17 PM

Quote:
This is a public forum. Deal with it.

Feel free to quote me where I accused you or attacked your credibility. I never did so.

You are just an offending party as well, who causes problems for the downstairs people, no wonder you are biased! Get a life troll!

Last edited by kimss; 02-15-2014 at 09:32 PM..

Old 02-15-2014, 09:18 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,119,784 times
Quote:
Are you a psycho or what? Where did you get a "broom" from? You are just attacking like a troll, no wonder the lady downstairs was banging the ceiling because you were making so much noise. Good luck with trolling!
Oh yes, sorry, you "knocked" on the wall -- loudly enough that they came out and hit your door with a bat. hmm. Guess you didn't need a broom to make enough noise on their wall that they could tell you were making noise deliberately on their wall. Strong knuckles! Good for you!

Also, since you are so incensed that I said you were hitting the wall with a "broom or something" I wonder how it is that you knew the downstairs neighbors hit their ceiling with "a bat" ?? Were you in their apartment to see them do it? I guess that makes you a troll too.
Quote:
OK, I can't hit the floor by the corner now to annoy the next door freaks. The downstairs neighbors, I think, just banged the ceiling with a bat, exactly where I was standing. I don't want to cause issues for others either just to annoy one freak.

Old 02-15-2014, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Oh yes, sorry, you "knocked" on the wall -- loudly enough that they came out and hit your door with a bat. hmm. Guess you didn't need a broom to make enough noise on their wall that they could tell you were making noise deliberately on their wall. Strong knuckles! Good for you!
You are pathetic who has low life! And, yes I responded to where the noise was coming from. No wonder, the lady downstairs taught you a lesson well, good for you! Good luck with your pathetic life, moron!

Old 02-15-2014, 09:22 PM

Quote:
HAHAH, freak again at work! Do you have a life or you get off from city-data forum? HA

Old 02-15-2014, 09:25 PM

Quote:

Also, since you are so incensed that I said you were hitting the wall with a "broom or something" I wonder how it is that you knew the downstairs neighbors hit their ceiling with "a bat" ?? Were you in their apartment to see them do it? I guess that makes you a troll too.
HAHAH, psycho alert, get a life already!

Old 02-15-2014, 09:28 PM

Quote:
At the moment, I'm relaxing on my couch watching the sad truth about you emerge.
Yeah, without any life but just trolling city-data forum, that's your sad existence lady! I bet, downstairs lady is hitting the ceiling again for a good cause! You are pathetic, still here! You got sad life!

Old 02-15-2014, 10:16 PM

2,331 posts, read 3,211,994 times
I know what I would do, but then I'm a man.

Old 02-16-2014, 01:46 AM

1,927 posts, read 1,899,605 times
Quote:
Next time the noise happens, take out your phone and record it (video will do even if the picture is only recording a picture of the wall). ... This way if you ever need it, you will have evidence of what exactly is happening and how loud the noise is.
I'm not sure if that will prove how loud the original noise was. Recorders/players have volume controls. How do you prove what was the original volume?

Better to back up any recording with witnesses who likewise heard it. And better they be objective witnesses -- the super, rather than friends or family.

Even so, I'm beginning to think this has escalated into a case of mutual aggression. The OP sounds like she's become quite the noise machine herself, annoying other tenants so that now they're banging their ceilings. A cycle of noise-making, each neighbor responding to, and ramping up, the others' noise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City