Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2014, 04:02 PM

1,961 posts, read 2,709,514 times

Advertisements

Leave the gun. Take the cannolis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2014, 04:09 PM

2,098 posts, read 3,525,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cityguy7 View Post
Aww...no need to get emotional dear, it's awkward. Instead resorting to pitiful troll posts, you should stop replying after a series of crap posts. It's at least a little better for your image.
Oh my bad -- The guido joke hit you a little too hard with a cold dose of REALITY?

If you need me I'll be at the beach enjoying a little sun and 78 degrees. Enjoy the slush.

Old 02-12-2014, 04:21 PM

317 posts, read 378,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshflakes757 View Post
Oh my bad -- The guido joke hit you a little too hard with a cold dose of REALITY?

If you need me I'll be at the beach enjoying a little sun and 78 degrees. Enjoy the slush.
Well seeing as you are from LA I could make a Mexican joke but I don't really sink to racism like a pathetic troll. So I'll just stick stupid, troll and now racist it seems. But I'm not joking though as they actually apply to you as have proved.

Have fun at the beach. I'll send some polar bears your way. They will enjoy that frigid California water.

Old 02-12-2014, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Well seeing as you are from LA I could make a Mexican joke but I don't really sink to racism like a pathetic troll. So I'll just stick stupid, troll and now racist it seems. But I'm not joking though as they actually apply to you as have proved.

Have fun at the beach. I'll send some polar bears your way. They will enjoy that frigid California water.
I think you are too asinine to even get my joke. It was by all means NOT racist. So if your best comeback would have been Mexican, that just shows how shallow you really are.

Old 02-12-2014, 05:01 PM

Quote:
I think you are too asinine to even get my joke. It was by all means NOT racist. So if your best comeback would have been Mexican, that just shows how shallow you really are.
Well from the level of moron that's been coming about from your post it's no surprise you thought your post was funny. Yeah ok, terming New Yorkers guidos is not racist, sure. I'm pretty sure if somebody said you didn't like NYC because you are an illegal alien, it's not racist either. If you want really want to see asinine point a mirror to your face.

Old 02-12-2014, 05:07 PM

31,910 posts, read 26,989,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser199 View Post
Leave the gun. Take the cannolis.
Oh you won't see him no more.
Haha!

Old 02-12-2014, 05:25 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,500,385 times
Quote:
Well from the level of moron that's been coming about from your post it's no surprise you thought your post was funny. Yeah ok, terming New Yorkers guidos is not racist, sure. I'm pretty sure if somebody said you didn't like NYC because you are an illegal alien, it's not racist either. If you want really want to see asinine point a mirror to your face.
all right enough you two

Old 02-12-2014, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Hey numnuts, how that hope and change workin' out for yas? Get yer pension yet?

Old 02-12-2014, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Hey numnuts, how that hope and change workin' out for yas? Get yer pension yet?
Shouldn't really be making cracks about age considering your grandpa level preference of things that you have been posting around.

Old 02-12-2014, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen5276 View Post
all right enough you two
Hey, I never wanted to go this route. I apologize if my post sounded offensive to any group. It wasn't my intention to do so. I am just trying to put a miserable troll at it's place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City