Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2009, 08:41 PM

35 posts, read 62,711 times

Advertisements

how bout we shutup about what there paying us. unbelievable that people do not learn to keep quiet about stuff

Old 02-11-2009, 10:37 PM

656 posts, read 1,412,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkey Tuesdays View Post
unfortunately that makes a lot of sense why pay me 500 dollars for an 8 hour shift, when you can pay a guard 80 dollars.

i know that the cioffe repair shop near bk17/18 uses a nighttime outsider security guard who sits at the small desk when u first walk in with the surveillance monitor

Old 02-11-2009, 10:56 PM

364 posts, read 739,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crankydoodle View Post
how bout we shutup about what there paying us. unbelievable that people do not learn to keep quiet about stuff
lol It is public knowledge any city employees pay and rates. My guess is if Bloomberg is looking to outsource sunday security he might just have an idea. I hope noone finds out I got a 24 million dollar bonus last year for doing Sunday baskets twice.lol

Old 02-12-2009, 07:22 AM

you are a clown. people do not know about sundays. if most people are as dumb as you they cannot figure out where to get this type of info. dumb people ruin everything.why not go tothe papers and put out an ad next time doofus

Old 02-12-2009, 07:23 AM

shutup and find something else to do in your spare time then get on here allday everyday

Old 02-12-2009, 08:11 AM

876 posts, read 2,141,696 times
Quote:
you are a clown. people do not know about sundays. if most people are as dumb as you they cannot figure out where to get this type of info. dumb people ruin everything.why not go tothe papers and put out an ad next time doofus
As a good rule of thumb posting your salary on an internet page isnt one of the smartest things to do but then again what do you expect from a runner. One thing turkey tuesdays didnt mention was when you work your sundays that is overtime which dont come all that often. Besides all jobs have overtime pay not just sanitation. Second doing baskets on sundays is a lot of work which most decline when it comes to them. Can you image doing baskets from one side of brooklyn to another which is a basket route in the north. The bottom line watch what you post this is a public forum.

Old 02-12-2009, 08:13 AM

335 posts, read 747,664 times
Quote:
lol It is public knowledge any city employees pay and rates. My guess is if Bloomberg is looking to outsource sunday security he might just have an idea. I hope noone finds out I got a 24 million dollar bonus last year for doing Sunday baskets twice.lol

well not everything is public knowledge when it comes to sanitation worker contracts and pay rates. But imagine if you did get an 24 million dollar bonus for sunday baskets twice lol.

Old 02-12-2009, 08:21 AM

Quote:
lol Im sure the mayor doesnt know. shhh Its a secret. If people find out they might take away double time.lol Like I said Einstein If the mayor is looking to cut it he already knows.

Old 02-12-2009, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNYSANMAN View Post
As a good rule of thumb posting your salary on an internet page isnt one of the smartest things to do but then again what do you expect from a runner. One thing turkey tuesdays didnt mention was when you work your sundays that is overtime which dont come all that often. Besides all jobs have overtime pay not just sanitation. Second doing baskets on sundays is a lot of work which most decline when it comes to them. Can you image doing baskets from one side of brooklyn to another which is a basket route in the north. The bottom line watch what you post this is a public forum.
Like I said my list number was in the 100's, not the six thousands.So what does that make you If I am not smart. Borderline retarded lol Yeah sundays are tough. lol

Old 02-12-2009, 08:33 AM

876 posts, read 2,141,696 times
Quote:
lol Im sure the mayor doesnt know. shhh Its a secret. If people find out they might take away double time.lol Like I said Einstein If the mayor is looking to cut it he already knows.
I cant believe you are really that stupid. It isnt the mayor, it is the public and public opinion that drives everything in this country. As it is the public feels that sanitation is over paid. G-d forbid someone who picks up garbage make a living wage. Everyone says how fire, police and teachers dont get paid enough and sanitation makes too much. But out of the four sanitation makes the least amount of money and is one of the most productive agencies in the city. We make our money when it snows and that is blood money where most would rather it didnt snow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City