Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2014, 12:00 PM

25,368 posts, read 37,078,660 times

Advertisements

An HONEST 920 indoor square feet can be a vey nice 2 bedroom. "Advertised 920 square feet" can be anything at all.

Terraces are not supposed to be counted in square footage but show me an honest realtor and I'll show you a unicorn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2014, 07:17 AM

1 posts, read 806 times
People need to be fair and truthful when making criticisms. Homeowners in this section of Brooklyn have worked hard to maintain their properties. I live meadowwood, a 920 sqft condo and the balcony is separate. The neighborhood is changing rapidly as new housing construction and mall phase 2 is close to completion. All you nay sayers perhaps you have not noticed that property values are going up.

On the question of transportation MTA has added a new bus line B84 and restored the B6 limited which make the time train faster and more efficient. The space I have, my friends in Manhattan with less space and amenities are handing over their paychecks. I am glad I made the move and will make my apt what I want it to be and work with my condo and neighborhood associations to seek the best for this neighborhood. This neighborhood will soon be trying to remember what is affordable housing.

As for the project I am not worried about them. If Police commissioner Bill Bratton and Mayor DeBlasio keep their word on improving the security for those residents as well as the Mayor and Eric Adams insist on NYCHA deliver on service as they say and promise then those residents will clean up their act. There happens to be many wonderful and decent people living in that development and have been waiting for years to be treated justly.

What we now need is some restaurants, not bodega or more fast food. To all the people who drive through at night and drop of their unwanted stuff, we are now looking out for you. When you are caught for illegal dumping you will be prosecuted.

Blessings

Old 06-28-2014, 10:05 AM

34,091 posts, read 47,293,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
The complaining is about the location. It's in ENY built on a landfill and I think developed primarily as affordable housing. Subway is a hike and other than the gateway mall, amenities are limited. Taking all that into consideration, the OP expects the place to be much cheaper.
The landfill is on the other side of the Belt Pkwy.....what are you talking about?

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City