Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2014, 04:11 PM

2,565 posts, read 5,515,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinjsxx View Post
No, if you are worried I saw you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2014, 05:52 PM
Q44

894 posts, read 1,030,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colombiankim View Post
Hello, I would like to know if anyone has taken their road test in Jamaica, Queens. If you have was it hard? easy? okay-ish? And also did you pass your test?

Thanks
Just did the math, I did my road test in Jamaica 37 years ago. Probably hasn't changed one bit. Pulled out of our spot and once around the block with a quick parallel park back to where we started. It had the reputation for being one of the fastest, easiest road tests anywhere. Good luck.

Old 05-01-2014, 05:54 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,132,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q44 View Post
Just did the math, I did my road test in Jamaica 37 years ago. Probably hasn't changed one bit. Pulled out of our spot and once around the block with a quick parallel park back to where we started. It had the reputation for being one of the fastest, easiest road tests anywhere. Good luck.
Is this why there are so many horrible drivers around here? Do they give you extra credit for pulling a U-turn in front of oncoming traffic?

Old 05-01-2014, 06:05 PM
Q44

894 posts, read 1,030,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
Is this why there are so many horrible drivers around here? Do they give you extra credit for pulling a U-turn in front of oncoming traffic?
"Horrible drivers"? I beg to differ. Anyone can drive in a town or on the highway or in the country. It takes real skill to be able to share the roads with psychotic cab drivers while dodging jaywalkers while bottoming out in foot deep potholes while watching for car doors that swing open out of nowhere.

And no you can't pull a U-turn in front of oncoming traffic . . . not enough room, gotta be a K-turn.

Old 05-01-2014, 08:00 PM

3 posts, read 4,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q44 View Post

Oh okay. Thx!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City