Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2014, 07:42 AM

7,844 posts, read 13,233,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd00 View Post
But don't forget the Waterbury, Connecticut cops, he really hates them too. I think he's going for the hate superfecta.
LOL...yeah, but since he posted in the NYC forum and his username references NYPD, I thought it would be off topic to include the CT cops too LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2014, 08:32 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,715,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Grocery shopping is not done on Sunday
That goes without saying, Sunday is when the shelves are wiped out and you can't find anything. This shows the OP was just baiting and will probably go on some other obscure rant under a weirder username.

Old 06-18-2014, 01:16 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,884,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
so which is worse? NYPD or Fresh Direct?
lmao

Old 06-18-2014, 01:34 PM

118 posts, read 160,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHateNYPD View Post
To answer everybodys question. HELL NO did i EVER work for them nor would i ever.

Ask me why im mad?
why i gotta do 3 laps around the block DURING alternate side because all their trucks are blocking all the spots so even if i find a spot on the good side i gotta be " hawk mode stake out vigilante hunt the driver down mode". Between them and FedEx blocking every street im seriously thinking of renting those cheesy citibikes but then reality hits me that im to cool for that. lol Oh yea to the guy that asked me how do i know about the hiring process its because the worker told me he just got out of rikers island and was happy to get $13/hr. Im not knocking him nor do i have a problem with ex-cons. Hell i even rented my house to an ex-con and responded to a post about somebody asking if they should rent to an ex-con. Dont try to flip that on me. Just saying you might wanna reconsider telling him to 'bring it in' and hit him with a friendly 'just leave it on the doorstep, its easier for you". lol common sense duhh.

As for the username:
lets be real cops dont even like other cops. Ticket blitzes, monthly quotas, lets not forget the years of unconstitutional 'stop and frisks'. Should i bring up every NYPD scandal within only the past 2-3years. Lets not front like we have a model police force. Their job is to give me tickets. Their 'performance' is based on summons and false arrests they obviously have to falsify to meet their ridiculous 'quota'. This is how they get promotions. I dont respect their occupation and honestly feel they dont earn an honest living. They cant. It was'nt designed for them to 'win' a war on drugs or crime. Bloomberg/Kelly knew this and just set them up for the kill. Community/police relations are beyond repairable at this point. I know cops who dont even tell the women they date they are police. Aha EVERYBODYS perception changes when they know your a cop, even if your 'off duty'. People will be on high alert and percieve you as a threat. You will never know what its like to be real human being and you will be be forced to hide your profession whenever you want to feel 'normal'.
I like you.

You're funny.

Old 06-19-2014, 03:43 AM

191 posts, read 220,627 times
knock on wood i hope i never have to use them...
i feel the guy frustation though, some companies just really get on your nerves.
Like when i have to visit public offices(dmv, ss, finance, hospitals, etc.) it really gets my blood boiling.

Old 06-19-2014, 04:25 AM

7,934 posts, read 8,590,031 times
Now THAT was a rant.

I hear ya though. I don't use and never will use these types of services. It caters to spoiled day dwellers government dole recipients who don't have anything more important to do with their time but to sit around and wait for a delivery to show up. Not two types of people I hold in particularly high esteem in other words.

Old 06-19-2014, 04:30 AM

7,934 posts, read 8,590,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
so which is worse? NYPD or Fresh Direct?
Amazon.

Old 06-19-2014, 07:48 AM

2,008 posts, read 4,723,877 times
I'm pretty sure I have OP figured out.

He hates NYPD because he was arrested due to a felony. Now that he has served his time he is out, and since FD hires felons, he got a job with them thinking hey, this is better than what I was doing before!!

Then he made a delivery and the doorman made him use the service elevator (Just like every other delivery person) and he got pissed because he only made him take the service elevator because he was an ex felon. Then this attitude continued all the way until after he made his delivery to where his bitterness fell onto the customer who didn't give him a good tip, because who wants to give a good tip to a crabby patty. This then put OP over the edge, so he killed the customer. Now he's hiding from the NYPD and once again, hates them.

Old 06-21-2014, 02:46 AM

99 posts, read 143,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnayyy View Post
I'm pretty sure I have OP figured out.

He hates NYPD because he was arrested due to a felony. Now that he has served his time he is out, and since FD hires felons, he got a job with them thinking hey, this is better than what I was doing before!!

Then he made a delivery and the doorman made him use the service elevator (Just like every other delivery person) and he got pissed because he only made him take the service elevator because he was an ex felon. Then this attitude continued all the way until after he made his delivery to where his bitterness fell onto the customer who didn't give him a good tip, because who wants to give a good tip to a crabby patty. This then put OP over the edge, so he killed the customer. Now he's hiding from the NYPD and once again, hates them.
womp womp womp. Sooooooooooooo corny. Ahah wow your really going HARD for FreshDirect huh? Pfffttt stop trying so hard to be funny. Your the type of person to say KNOCK KNOCK jokes and make up imaginary scenarios about people on the internet you never met before for a knocking a company you have nothing to do with. Have a nice day pal. I make 6 digits a year off paypal. ROFL @ working for FreshDirect. Yea , you got me all figured out. The way your talking i think FRESHDIRECT is cutting YOU a check for being the biggest FANCLUB member. Dont forget if you log on this week only you'll get an extra 15% off. Hurry...go...now.

Old 06-21-2014, 04:24 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,081,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Amazon.
Wal-mart
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City