Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 04:34 PM

251 posts, read 637,245 times

Advertisements

Is anyone is in NYC going down to the Cinema Village to see Hidden Colors 3 on Thursday?

Cinema Village - Movie Information

Hidden Colors 3: The Rules Of Racism (Trailer) - YouTube

Last edited by phillystress215; 06-24-2014 at 04:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2014, 10:01 AM

343 posts, read 1,025,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillystress215 View Post
Is anyone is in NYC going down to the Cinema Village to see Hidden Colors 3 on Thursday?

Yup. 10pm show.

Old 06-25-2014, 10:14 AM

3,452 posts, read 4,615,897 times
Both shows are sold out as of today.

Old 06-25-2014, 10:15 AM

3,445 posts, read 6,062,659 times
This looks fascinating. I think I will cut short playing golf at the club to watch it.

Old 06-25-2014, 10:18 AM

571 posts, read 790,536 times
Looks ridiculous....

Old 06-25-2014, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
Both shows are sold out as of today.
They've both been sold out since last week. I got my tickets the minute they announced the theater. So excited for this!

Old 06-25-2014, 10:21 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,031,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillystress215 View Post

I'll wait till it comes out on Netflix or Amazon instant and then I watch it. Even though some on here have noted and pointed out the recession in America is over, which is complete bs. The economy is still slow and has not picked up to Clintonomics or Regeanomic levels. The downfall of the U.S economy opened up plenty of wounds in recent years most particularly in urban areas where black Americans are feeling the pinch thanks to increased gentrification off inner city areas, the rise of income inequality, as well as the burbs where plenty of middle class blacks lost their homes in the subprime mortgage mess where many have fallen throw the cracks of society. Gentrification, Income Inequality, the decline of the American Middle Class and institutional Practices are making plenty of blacks in this city but also in America very uneasy and wont look good if this keeps up. It will be a very interesting thing to watch but I will wait. Lost movie I saw at cinema Village was Income Inequality For All, documented by Robert Reich which explains why did income inequality grew in the past 40 years America. Sometimes its good to catch up on these indie documentaries.

Old 06-25-2014, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I'll wait till it comes out on Netflix or Amazon instant and then I watch it. Even though some on here have noted and pointed out the recession in America is over, which is complete bs. The economy is still slow and has not picked up to Clintonomics or Regeanomic levels. The downfall of the U.S economy opened up plenty of wounds in recent years most particularly in urban areas where black Americans are feeling the pinch thanks to increased gentrification off inner city areas, the rise of income inequality, as well as the burbs where plenty of middle class blacks lost their homes in the subprime mortgage mess where many have fallen throw the cracks of society. Gentrification, Income Inequality, the decline of the middle class American and institutional practices are making plenty of blacks in this city but also in America very uneasy and wont look good if this keeps up. IT will be a very interesting thing to watch but I will wait.
Have you seen hidden colors 1&2?

They were both on Netflix for a minute until it was removed (wonder why). You can google it and find the whole series online, or you can buy the films from Tariq directly.

Old 06-25-2014, 10:29 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,031,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoros View Post
Have you seen hidden colors 1&2?

They were both on Netflix for a minute until it was removed (wonder why). You can google it and find the whole series online, or you can buy the films from Tariq directly.
I saw 1 from what I remember, but did not get a chance to see 2. I was busy watching the Lottery of Birth which is also one of the best documentary films I have seen lately which was also pulled from Netflix.

Old 06-25-2014, 10:29 AM

5,000 posts, read 8,212,219 times
Yup, bought my tickets a while back. I'll be there...

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City