Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2014, 10:53 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,751,676 times

Advertisements

This thread should be combined with that new method of suicide thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2014, 06:31 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,717,974 times
I see a new video being posted regularly, eventually it's pretty obvious instead of a video link it'll be an obituary link

Old 09-04-2014, 10:07 AM

87 posts, read 104,429 times
Someone said this earlier- even though people don't believe it, white people are far safer in black neighborhoods than black people. Why do you think white people are moving to Brooklyn hoods, some right across from projects, like it is nothing? The worse they have to worry about is getting mugged and that can happen to anyone. These idiots get roughed up, but if I, a preppy black guy (or any other black guy) came up to one of these dudes and said this, they would most likely be beat e to a pulp or worse.

That being said, these guys play to much. Personally, if they did it to me, I wouldn't even acknowledge their presence, they may get slapped if they got disrespectful. But eventually, they will cross the wrong dude and will get hurt or killed.

Old 09-04-2014, 10:10 AM

87 posts, read 104,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooYorker View Post
1) On what planet are these two clowns WHITE?

2) Not every Brownsville resident is overly violent, so this could very well be real. I know more than a fair share of white middle class residents of NYC who would have behaved just like those in the video had their phones been ripped from their hands!

3) The men being harassed in this video behaved the way REAL MEN should behave when their stuff is taken from them without permission.

4) These pranksters want to play, but don't want to pay, and instantly turn b-tch when the heat gets turned up and bellow, "Prank, prank..." and "cameras, cameras..."
I will agree with you. Honestly this is a not a "black male" reaction. Some men have more patience or control than others. But some of this borders on disrespect and men, no matter what race, don't like being disrespected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City