Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2015, 09:24 PM

344 posts, read 606,557 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyboy55 View Post
Yea that reach you for an interview is a copy and paste thing i been getting since march. But again idk. If i dint get a call or letter by the second week of june im going to buy my tickets to go to europe with my girl for a month.
It would suck if you went to europe and you got the letter after lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2015, 06:14 AM

111 posts, read 146,542 times
Not my fault they not organized lol. They cant expect people to put their life on hold and play waiting game. Wish i had your investigator. Somthing off it almost three months i mean u got yours in less then a month and even before your psyc exam. But i took 5 exams city and state hope one of thdlem work out for me

Old 05-22-2015, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Not my fault they not organized lol. They cant expect people to put their life on hold and play waiting game. Wish i had your investigator. Somthing off it almost three months i mean u got yours in less then a month and even before your psyc exam. But i took 5 exams city and state hope one of thdlem work out for me
Yea I was surprised I got it very early. Out of those 5 city exams, you'll get one of them! Your investigator is taking a lot of time for some reason and your list number is near mine.

Old 05-27-2015, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyphonBeatz View Post
Yea I was surprised I got it very early. Out of those 5 city exams, you'll get one of them! Your investigator is taking a lot of time for some reason and your list number is near mine.
yea, next week is June... I hope u get into the july class if there is one. out of all traffic is the least paying one if I don't get in its for a good reason. out of all I want to become a court officer or atleast MTA bridge and tunnel officer.. NYPD is the least.

Old 05-27-2015, 12:40 PM

Quote:
yea, next week is June... I hope u get into the july class if there is one. out of all traffic is the least paying one if I don't get in its for a good reason. out of all I want to become a court officer or atleast MTA bridge and tunnel officer.. NYPD is the least.
I know! I know classes last 3 months (last one being march 31st) so it might be in the beginning of July hopefully! Like I said, traffic would be a good job to have till PO calls me or even court officer.

Old 06-03-2015, 08:24 AM

Quote:
I know! I know classes last 3 months (last one being march 31st) so it might be in the beginning of July hopefully! Like I said, traffic would be a good job to have till PO calls me or even court officer.
Whats up? I was wondering did your investigator contact you over the phone before receiving the letter?

Old 06-03-2015, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Whats up? I was wondering did your investigator contact you over the phone before receiving the letter?
No she didn't. I contacted her through email and that was it. I wasn't contacted by her by phone.

Old 06-04-2015, 02:01 PM

Quote:
No she didn't. I contacted her through email and that was it. I wasn't contacted by her by phone.
Aight cool, you took your exam in July or August?

Old 06-04-2015, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Aight cool, you took your exam in July or August?
I took it in July. Next July will be a year since I took the exam.

Old 06-04-2015, 07:41 PM

327 posts, read 704,700 times
Default Hi

Quote:
Court officers only if you scored over ninetyfive
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City