Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2015, 11:23 AM

733 posts, read 724,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggingbaskets View Post
I hope Awol writes his first complaint with your name on it
That's fine ! I didn't do nothing wrong .. The idiots asking about drugs test should get a complaint they should get punched in the face .. In fact when I get otj if they Don't dq these drugs addicts I'm going to snitch if they work come to work smelling like weed or have the look of being high in their face

Old 10-02-2015, 11:25 AM

515 posts, read 875,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usrl1967 View Post
That's fine ! I didn't do nothing wrong .. The idiots asking about drugs test should get a complaint they should get punched in the face .. In fact when I get otj if they dq all these drug addicts don't get dq I'm going to snitch if they work with me and I smell weed on them
Have you taken the nypd test?

Old 10-02-2015, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkub101 View Post
Have you taken the nypd test?
I don't have 60 credits ... And I don't want to be a cop I want to be a San man I've been doing it for 10 years ... But if you ask because of Drugs .. No I don't do drugs I can pass a hair test going back 15 years !!!

Old 10-02-2015, 12:06 PM

86 posts, read 105,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWOL AGAIN View Post
Look at this guy eliminating the competition lmao
Whatever moves people up the list I suppose. lol

Once you get the letter for the physical test, it all falls on you. Its up to you do to everything required to get the job. When/If we ever get to that day that tells us to report to Floyd Bennett, we can say that we have made it.

Almost 70,000 people took the test and some of us are in the top 5% that has a CHANCE at the job. Don't screw it up.

Good Luck to all!

Old 10-02-2015, 12:19 PM

529 posts, read 727,020 times
You think if you make it people would wanna work with you for diming out others? Smh

Old 10-02-2015, 12:20 PM

359 posts, read 466,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gookie View Post
Whatever moves people up the list I suppose. lol

Once you get the letter for the physical test, it all falls on you. Its up to you do to everything required to get the job. When/If we ever get to that day that tells us to report to Floyd Bennett, we can say that we have made it.

Almost 70,000 people took the test and some of us are in the top 5% that has a CHANCE at the job. Don't screw it up.

Good Luck to all!
I think the percent of people who have a chance is a bit higher . But I agree with what you said , with me being literally on the bubble and on the cusp of that 5000 mark , im going to get everything including the cdl way ahead of time . Not going to let this slip by

Old 10-02-2015, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub718 View Post
You think if you make it people would wanna work with you for diming out others? Smh
Sorry but I'm not getting on the truck if coworker high !! You will ?

Old 10-02-2015, 12:35 PM

86 posts, read 105,909 times
Quote:
Sorry but I'm not getting on the truck if coworker high !! You will ?
And if you aren't on the said truck. Especially if you are new I wouldn't want ruffle any feathers. If anyone is under the influence, that is their job at stake. Because if you are wrong, doesn't bode well for you.

Old 10-02-2015, 12:46 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,222,657 times
Quote:
That's fine ! I didn't do nothing wrong .. The idiots asking about drugs test should get a complaint they should get punched in the face .. In fact when I get otj if they Don't dq these drugs addicts I'm going to snitch if they work come to work smelling like weed or have the look of being high in their face
First of all, your never getting on cause your list# sucks. No chance.
Second, I hate addict losers as much as anyone but you say your gonna rat? Nothing
on this job worse then that, you would be ruined quickly.
Have a nice day...

Old 10-02-2015, 12:47 PM

And if you get crushed with the truck ? Then what ? Idk if you been around garbage trucks but empty those suckers are over 20 tons ! At least mines is a little over 40000 lbs empty that thing would crush any little and big bone !
Any ways I'll stop posting retarded **** and I apologize to those I disturbed with my bad sense of humor but you idiots that ask questions about drug test STOP too ... Obviously if you asking is because you Dirty ... If your really want the job clean yourself up and if you can't don't waste your time ! .. And my shot of getting in ... Ask questions of where is the training facility and start finding ways to commute ... What papers are allowed as proof of address .. **** like that ! Which by the way I hope they go strict on the residency credit ... I heard of a few guys that their aunt lives in NYC or their side kick chic lives in NYC and they checked resident !!!! With that guys ya have a good afternoon stay dry out there
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City