Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2015, 07:05 PM

288 posts, read 469,887 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWOL AGAIN View Post
There are softball tournaments and a soccer team. It doesn't work well with us. With nypd or fdny, the companies support the team. If you get hurt it's like you're on the job. If you get hurt playing DSNY football it's your problem
Damn, can't risk that.

Old 10-02-2015, 08:11 PM

515 posts, read 875,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWOL AGAIN View Post

Next question
Ass or t*ts?

Old 10-02-2015, 08:14 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,222,837 times
This thread has become completely useless. It was fun but honestly, the amount of morons I have seen hired the past few years is incredible. Literally, its getting worse every single year. This group here is prime example, it makes you want to blow your brains out. Did a guy really ask me if I have ever been around a garbage truck? LMAO.

I feel for the good ones that gotta deal with the overwhelming stupidity that's getting hired now. I got a few years left and it's no looking back, and guys wonder why senior men don't give a f*ck? Would you?

Anyway, I will be around but it's insane in here. New jacks, don't say I didn't warn you but if you get hired do not act like this in your garage. Life will be made very difficult for you....could be as simple as a locker flip, a forced transfer, can carry in downpours or getting your face split open at roll call. I have seen everything there is to see, you act like this on the job and prepare for anything. This isn't like any job out there, you guys have no idea the sh*t your about to step in....

Old 10-02-2015, 08:19 PM

122 posts, read 202,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
This thread has become completely useless. It was fun but honestly, the amount of morons I have seen hired the past few years is incredible. Literally, its getting worse every single year. This group here is prime example, it makes you want to blow your brains out. Did a guy really ask me if I have ever been around a garbage truck? LMAO.

I feel for the good ones that gotta deal with the overwhelming stupidity that's getting hired now. I got a few years left and it's no looking back, and guys wonder why senior men don't give a f*ck? Would you?

Anyway, I will be around but it's insane in here. New jacks, don't say I didn't warn you but if you get hired do not act like this in your garage. Life will be made very difficult for you....could be as simple as a locker flip, a forced transfer, can carry in downpours or getting your face split open at roll call. I have seen everything there is to see, you act like this on the job and prepare for anything. This isn't like any job out there, you guys have no idea the sh*t your about to step in....
I don't know what happened, it seems like when the list came out things went south real quick lol

Old 10-02-2015, 08:25 PM

733 posts, read 724,245 times
Quote:

No that wasn't for you that was for cookie

Old 10-02-2015, 08:32 PM

353 posts, read 471,361 times
Quote:

Keep in mind that many of us just lurk and don't post much unless needed. All of us with low list numbers for 5001 are not all thugs who smoke crack and want to know if wearing flip flops for the physical will be acceptable

Old 10-02-2015, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willdogs View Post
Keep in mind that many of us just lurk and don't post much unless needed. All of us with low list numbers for 5001 are not all thugs who smoke crack and want to know if wearing flip flops for the physical will be acceptable
Thumbs up ! .. Talking about thugs .. I've seen a few times guys picking up garbage sagging their pants showing their underwear ... Is there a ethic code to follow ? I think that's a disrespect to the uniform and the job

Old 10-02-2015, 08:41 PM

529 posts, read 727,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usrl1967 View Post
Thumbs up ! .. Talking about thugs .. I've seen a few times guys picking up garbage sagging their pants showing their underwear ... Is there a ethic code to follow ? I think that's a disrespect to the uniform and the job
You the one they talking to my guy. Relax

Old 10-02-2015, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub718 View Post
You the one they talking to my guy. Relax
Me ? Thug ? Far from it ...

Old 10-02-2015, 09:07 PM

529 posts, read 727,083 times
Never mind you don't get it good luck tho
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City