Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2015, 02:37 PM

3,742 posts, read 6,392,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom0088 View Post
AWOL , I have an interesting question . Do people who drive the broom get a lower pay than the ones handling the garbage . From what I know , usually people with disabilities or some kind of injury tend to get that assignment . Also , what is sanitation police exactly ? Same pay ? Party of the dsny ?
Dafuq are you talking about? We can mock broom scum but...disabilities? Injuries? They'd fail the medical with disabilities. You can't drive. From what you know...You must know little lol. It's a regular assignment. Collection makes more because it used to be fine by 3 people so they cut a guy and gave a bonus to those functions.

Sanitation Police is...and this is crazy to learn....a police unit inside DSNY. Crazy right? You can apply after probation. Need a psychological evaluation, gun training etc. I don't think anyone on the forum will pass the psych eval. Base pay just like the guy on the broom but you get a bullet proof vest

Old 10-03-2015, 02:37 PM

733 posts, read 724,113 times
Can you make overtime by sweeping the water from the rain ???

Old 10-03-2015, 02:38 PM

359 posts, read 466,436 times
Lol your a super tough guy on the Internet ! Cheers bro . Seems your trying to prove yourself on the Internet . I simply state facts ��. You yourself have no clue who's getting called or anything about the job , yet your counting your eggs before they hatch . Sit your ass down , and enjoy the wait . I'm not going anywhere . Neither is the list number for either one.

Old 10-03-2015, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWOL AGAIN View Post
Dafuq are you talking about? We can mock broom scum but...disabilities? Injuries? They'd fail the medical with disabilities. You can't drive. From what you know...You must know little lol. It's a regular assignment. Collection makes more because it used to be fine by 3 people so they cut a guy and gave a bonus to those functions.

Sanitation Police is...and this is crazy to learn....a police unit inside DSNY. Crazy right? You can apply after probation. Need a psychological evaluation, gun training etc. I don't think anyone on the forum will pass the psych eval. Base pay just like the guy on the broom but you get a bullet proof vest
Well my friend who is in the dsny , was doing collections . Was found to have a weakened blood state or something we're he can exert to much energy . And he was put on the broom . That's why I thought it was for people with injuries etc etc. also have a friend on the sanitation police , wondered what that department exactly runs . I'm sure his military background helped with him getting that position

Old 10-03-2015, 02:41 PM

529 posts, read 726,837 times
Seen bunch of San men outside the corner store near my house. One dude new to the job said his route was done and getting full pay. It was 930am. He said bro this is the life

Old 10-03-2015, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub718 View Post
Seen bunch of San men outside the corner store near my house. One dude new to the job said his route was done and getting full pay. It was 930am. He said bro this is the life
Do I actually have to tell you not to post stupid sh1t like this on a public forum? Really people?

Old 10-03-2015, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Well my friend who is in the dsny , was doing collections . Was found to have a weakened blood state or something we're he can exert to much energy . And he was put on the broom . That's why I thought it was for people with injuries etc etc. also have a friend on the sanitation police , wondered what that department exactly runs . I'm sure his military background helped with him getting that position
That's neither a disability not an injury though.

Sanitation Police have various squads. They pull over private carters to check permits, stakeout stuff like refrigerators waiting for scavengers to steal them, then arresting them and impounding their vans. Stuff of the like

Old 10-03-2015, 02:50 PM

78 posts, read 104,458 times
Quote:
Lol your a super tough guy on the Internet ! Cheers bro . Seems your trying to prove yourself on the Internet . I simply state facts ��. You yourself have no clue who's getting called or anything about the job , yet your counting your eggs before they hatch . Sit your ass down , and enjoy the wait . I'm not going anywhere . Neither is the list number for either one.
Lol way to go completely off topic and once again ignore what I said and act like you never bad mouthed dsny workers and cryed like a little girl. Don't see the part where I was trying to be "tough" either. Nice try though.

Counting my eggs before they hatch, enjoy the wait? Lol, I'm not sitting here praying to get this job like you are bud. And I sure wouldn't cry and bad mouth a job after someone says I'm not getting called. Like I said, you most likely are not gonna get called so relax. No need to waste your time posting 24/7 acting like people want to answer your dumb ass questions after bad mouthing the very job you want.

Old 10-03-2015, 02:50 PM

529 posts, read 726,837 times
Coulda sworn a senior member said something similar. Don't get mad now

Old 10-03-2015, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclebron23 View Post
Lol way to go completely off topic and once again ignore what I said and act like you never bad mouthed dsny workers and cryed like a little girl. Don't see the part where I was trying to be "tough" either. Nice try though.

Counting my eggs before they hatch, enjoy the wait? Lol, I'm not sitting here praying to get this job like you are bud. And I sure wouldn't cry and bad mouth a job after someone says I'm not getting called. Like I said, you most likely are not gonna get called so relax. No need to waste your time posting 24/7 acting like people want to answer your dumb ass questions after bad mouthing the very job you want.
Lmfao @ praying 😂😂😂 . Continue. You sir are amusing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City