Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2014, 12:22 PM

3,244 posts, read 5,238,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gathomist321 View Post
Since you like using racialized stereotypes, stop molesting children and shooting up schools!
Never done either, and also don't defend those that do. Pull your pants up!

Old 08-13-2014, 12:26 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,957,680 times
Quote:
NY Writer: Imagine if this happened to you. If NYPD showed up, who do you think they would arrest?

WHITE WOMEN ATTACK BLACK MAN - YouTube
[/quote]

Well, it didn't happen to me, and I don't get arrested, so your point. Did it happen to you? Were you one of the white women?

Why don't you tell us who you are and why you are clearly so desperate to stir up hatred between the police and between Blacks.

I once had some items stolen from me in a restaurant (white owners) by the waiter. I had a confrontation with the waiter. The police came by. I did not get arrested, I told the NYPD my side of the story and they made the waiter return my items. I sued the restaurant and they settled out of court. So I, a Black man called the police on a white owned establishment and said white owned establishment settled out of court with me after I sued.

So I would indeed call the cops on a person of any race IF the situation warranted it.

Old 08-13-2014, 12:26 PM

70 posts, read 71,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
A white woman never tried to bar the entry of my doorway, and never ranted and raved and screamed at me. If a white woman ever does, be assured I will not hesitate to call the police.

Though I was around during occupy wall street when certain whites got busted for doing certain criminal things. I saw with my own two eyes whites get roughed up as well.

So dude, are you even a Black guy? You seem to be determined to stir up racial hatred, by desperately trying to install fear in Blacks of cops. I don't fear cops. I actually have friends who were cops, and to take it further many of the men in my family were military. I have the utmost respect and admiration for soldiers and officers (among others) who serve the public and this country.
Listen, I don't know what your experiences are with various women. My point is, you may not receive the same friendly reception if you encounter white women like this and need to call the police to deal with them.

WHITE WOMEN ATTACK BLACK MAN - YouTube

Don't be shocked if you (not them) are taken into custody.

Spare me about your respect for the police, because most of them hate us. Do you think because you have a job and wear a suit that you are immune from being arrested by NYPD? LOL

Old 08-13-2014, 12:27 PM

2,134 posts, read 3,041,670 times
Yeah and a lot of those arrest are B.S misdemeanors but when they go to apply for a job now-a-days a lot of applications state: Have you ever been arrested? Notice, not are a you a felon or were you ever convicted of a crime? The question is: Have you ever been arrested? So who is more likely to be arrested for petty crime? A black male or a white male? That right there means the application goes into the trash.

I had plenty of white friends growing-up and they loved their recreational drugs and under-age drinking. The difference is that THEY wouldn't be accosted by the police and arrested for having a little weed or under-age drinking but if it's a black male...good luck with that. The way they were treated by the police was completely different to. A cop will stop a white kid who is up to no good and will just dump out the alcohol or "confiscate" their weed. A black kid? Please your a&& is going to have a record after that so naturally the stats reflect this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
When people see a large % of a particular race committing majority of the crime the natural tenancy is to be suspicious.

If 1 in 6 black male is arrested before turning 18, that dramatically makes it harder to become employed by any establishment.

Change the stat then you will see people will change their manner.

Old 08-13-2014, 12:28 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,957,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake54 View Post
If he's even a Black person. I think he is a troll who may or may not be Black. There seems to be an organized effort to fill certain forums with race baiting posts.

Clearly he's trying to manipulate Blacks with the cops are going to get you, but as noted I've had my dealing with the cops and they are always polite with me (after I called the police and filed the report).

Old 08-13-2014, 12:28 PM

Quote:
he was at his residence, regardless of whether the home was rented from Harvard.
AFAIK, he doesn't rent it; it's provided to him by Harvard. Also, the officer was responding to a 911 call, that a black male was breaking into a home. When he asked the professor for ID, the fun began.
I have tremendous respect for Prof. Gates, but he needed to chill out, then.
Quote:
a white professor would never experience the same level of degradation and racism that was experienced by Prof. Henry Gates.
He didn't experience racism. Let's not even discuss the fact, that he's 75% white, and his children, also African studies educators, are 87% white!
I can also assure you, that I have personal knowledge of a couple of white professors who experienced what they perceived as the same level of "degradation!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
If he's even a Black person. I think he is a troll
A troll is a troll. There are all kinds. Just another threadjack. Of course, the thread wasn't that great to begin with!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem resident View Post
the "new" Harlem folk. Lovin' the black man and all. People always miss the actual and inherent racism in that.
Not sure if I should have repped you. According to gathomist, I'm supposed to be a racist.

Old 08-13-2014, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Let's not even discuss the fact, that he's 75% white, and his children, also African studies educators, are 87% white!
I don't know his racial makeup but when the police look at him, they don't see a white man, they see a black guy and I'm certain you do too.

Old 08-13-2014, 12:37 PM

Quote:
You've never done either, but yet you assume that I sag my pants, like this?

Old 08-13-2014, 12:39 PM

Quote:
I don't know his racial makeup
I'm not surprised.
Quote:
when the police look at him, they don't see a white man, they see a black guy
During that incident, the officer saw a man who was reported to be forcing the front door of a residence in what appeared to be a typical daytime burglary. The sergeant did not pull his gun & order the man to get on the ground. He simply asked for ID. The horror!
Quote:
I'm certain you do too.
Are you a mind reader? You should know then, what I think of you!

Old 08-13-2014, 12:42 PM

Quote:
I sag my pants, like this?
Like this, more likely:
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003..._1_xlarge.jpeg
Of course, you could be a troll, hiding your true description.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City