Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2014, 01:09 PM

300 posts, read 373,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback1983 View Post
Are you illiterate or severely blind? Where are you reading in that post where hhp tells another poster they can't post in NYC forum?

Now you're just flat out lying and making stuff up trying to play the victim. *SMH
*Gives Silverback high 5* Exactly. You see what happens when a baby doesn't get their way? They throw a temper tantrum and now she's going to play the victim card until the end of time. Woe is me... P.S. That picture was spot on!

Last edited by hhp3333; 09-26-2014 at 01:20 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2014, 02:15 PM

205 posts, read 507,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
Uh, no. The post wasn't addressed to you. You are the one who doesn't get it.

You missed the posts yesterday where he was telling me because I posted an opinion where I didn't agree with the OP that I was "censoring" comments and that I was "rude and crass" for doing so. In fact I quoted the post where he said that, so you seem to be the one who is illiterate and/or blind, or maybe just too lazy to click on the quoted post to see what was going on.

I was noting that his comment to a Texas poster posting in the NYC forum that "Are you really in Texas and commenting on an event that happened in NYC?" is equivalent to the censoring that he was accusing me of doing.

Anyway, I'm wasting my time explaining baby stuff to you. If I wanted to stoop to your level, I would post a picture of a crying baby, since that's what you did yesterday. Get a life.

BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhp3333 View Post
*Gives Silverback high 5* Exactly. You see what happens when a baby doesn't get their way? They throw a temper tantrum and now she's going to play the victim card until the end of time. Woe is me... P.S. That picture was spot on!
Lol.

Old 09-26-2014, 07:32 PM

3,244 posts, read 5,229,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Thomas J View Post
had a young black women repeatedly knock on my door and ringing my doorbell because she was trying to get me to switch to a different power company. ... I was working round robins and trying to sleep before I went back at midnight ...
Do you have a front gate? Lock it! Put up a "No Soliciting" sign! Never answer the door!
Quote:
I did call her the C word. Which apparently is a nuclear bomb to a black women. ... you rang my bell so **** you ****. ... I told her to **** off. But like I said earlier the ***** rang my bell, so **** you ****. ... I remained calm
Nuclear to most women. You didn't sound calm to me!
When I worked midnights, I had a window A/C unit with an On/Off switch, that stayed On all day. Couldn't hear a thing!

Last edited by bigjake54; 09-26-2014 at 07:51 PM..

Old 09-26-2014, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
I was walking down a street one day and a white woman grabbed her purse as I walked by...in 2014.
Half the men in Manhattan grab their purses when you walk by ... in 2014.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11KAP View Post
I'm losing brain cells reading some of this braintrash.
And you don't have many left!
At least it didn't come to this here, on the SI Ferry, no less!
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbullnyc View Post
I blast my music all the time on the subway ... I usually give this response when im told something: "Im sorry if you feel my plastic headphones are louder than a 85,000LB steel train on metal train tracks"
It does seem to me, that most black men on the subway are wearing headphones. Although I can usually hear the bass thumps, it's not like the old boombox days!
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets...subway_500.jpg

Last edited by bigjake54; 09-26-2014 at 07:51 PM..

Old 09-26-2014, 09:02 PM

1,653 posts, read 2,299,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake54 View Post
Do you have a front gate? Lock it! Put up a "No Soliciting" sign! Never answer the door!

Nuclear to most women. You didn't sound calm to me!
When I worked midnights, I had a window A/C unit with an On/Off switch, that stayed On all day. Couldn't hear a thing!
I don't have a gate on the front of the property. As I stated earlier People were ringing my bell 3-4 times a week trying to get me to switch power company's for a couple of months, and while I did ignore it the majority of the time I was still woken up , the dog starts barking and it's not easy for me to get back to sleep.

I did try covering up the bell and put a do not disturb sign on my front door, but why should I have to even to do that. I don't want door to door sales people walking around my neighborhood. It's 2014 not 1914. Even with the sign they still knocked.

So when this C word rang my bell the way she did I had had enough. What she should have done was shut her mouth and walk away, after all she is trespassing on MY PROPERTY. she went all ghetto on me instead. I literary had to release the hounds on this ****. Had I gave the order for my dog to attack her I wouldn't have commanded him to stop until he tore her face off like a buck wild chimp. She was very lucky.

Old 09-26-2014, 09:21 PM

Quote:
I don't have a gate on the front of the property.
Time to get one. Or roll out some "Crime Scene" or "Biohazard" tape!
Do Not Cross Crime Scene Tape Halloween Decoration: Halloween : Walmart.com
or http://www.ohboytoy.com/images/produ...151_biohaz.jpg
Quote:
I did try covering up the bell and put a do not disturb sign on my front door, but why should I have to even to do that.
Just do it. Disconnect the bell when you're sleeping.
Quote:
this C word ... this **** ...
I still think you overreacted. Don't answer the door!

Old 09-26-2014, 10:28 PM

13,441 posts, read 15,413,498 times
Quote:
I don't have a gate on the front of the property. As I stated earlier People were ringing my bell 3-4 times a week trying to get me to switch power company's for a couple of months, and while I did ignore it the majority of the time I was still woken up , the dog starts barking and it's not easy for me to get back to sleep.

I did try covering up the bell and put a do not disturb sign on my front door, but why should I have to even to do that. I don't want door to door sales people walking around my neighborhood. It's 2014 not 1914. Even with the sign they still knocked.

So when this C word rang my bell the way she did I had had enough. What she should have done was shut her mouth and walk away, after all she is trespassing on MY PROPERTY. she went all ghetto on me instead. I literary had to release the hounds on this ****. Had I gave the order for my dog to attack her I wouldn't have commanded him to stop until he tore her face off like a buck wild chimp. She was very lucky.
Lol, you sound like a real nutty. Calling any woman a c word shows a severe lack of couth on your part, which makes it majorly ironic that you call her out for being ghetto when your reaction isn't much different, using expletives and getting nasty. That word would probably make most women go nuclear, give me a break. Your example makes you look not much better than her.

Old 09-27-2014, 04:32 AM

916 posts, read 2,241,634 times
Quote:
Sounds like the guy was a tool. He knew he was being rude and choose to be. I don't know if the race angle has anything to do with it. But it wouldn't surprise me if him carrying on the way he did was an underlying factor.

Last year at this time I had a young black women repeatedly knock on my door and ringing my doorbell because she was trying to get me to switch to a different power company. People had been doing this for a several times a week for the past few months. Sadly for her she bore my full wrath, one because I had enough of solicitors knocking on my door, 2 because she kept knocking and ringing the doorbell, 3 I was working round robins and trying to sleep before I went back at midnight and finally my dog was going crazy barking at her.

She called me a racist and I did not utter one race baiting word at her. I did call her the C word. Which apparently is a nuclear bomb to a black women. But whatever you rang my bell so **** you ****.

I had to call the cops about her and file numerous complaints with the company she was selling for, but they denied she was an employee just a contractor and not responsible for her actions or anyone else going door to door for them. I had to have my attorney send the power company a strongly worded letter because when she was going nuts on my porch she made various threats at me, my dog, house etc...so I had to make sure I covered all my bases.

She started off all sweet but went straight to gangsta hood rat when I told her to **** off. But like I said earlier the ***** rang my bell, so **** you ****. Most of the incident was caught on various cameras on my neighbors houses, If I wanted to I could have put her down when she was going buck wild and making threats. I remained calm and dialed 911, Cops never responded by then her co-worker working the opposite end of the street got her out of there.

Only good thing to come out of this was that once my the letter my attorney sent out was received and replied to it stated that my development would no longer be solicited by this company any longer.
Calling any women the C word will escalate things and make the matter personal. It's the same thing as
the declaration of war to them. And I think your dog is racist and should be re-trained for racial sensitivity.

I have a story to share too.

I was walking home and heard some guy swearing F &%@&!* something something really loud in front
of me few weeks ago. I looked up and saw this young Hispanic guy walking towards my direction and
waving some kind of hand gestures at the same time. He seemed very angry and with a very intense
facial expression when I make eye contact with him.

I was wondering what the hell did I do to him? I open my mouth and about to say something to him....
and then he walks right pass me and keep doing his thing. I finally realized his was just rapping to
himself not knowing how loud he was to other people with his headphone on. I chuckled.

Old 09-27-2014, 05:42 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,277,550 times
Some people aren't worth confronting. They're just not worth the time. Live here long enough and you'll know who to ignore. This doesn't mean black people, but many of them happen to be black. You just won't be able to get through to them.

Old 09-27-2014, 06:15 AM

300 posts, read 373,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
Some people aren't worth confronting. They're just not worth the time. Live here long enough and you'll know who to ignore. This doesn't mean black people, but many of them happen to be black. You just won't be able to get through to them.
You make it sound like it's a coincidence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City