Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2014, 08:07 AM

3,244 posts, read 5,240,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJW001 View Post
Better to be dating an alleged drug dealer
Are you Hassaun McFarlan? Or just an apologist for him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2014, 08:08 AM

725 posts, read 805,370 times
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalKaos View Post
I wondered where my soapbox went. This character stole it, from where it was buried.

The dude was dealing, wasn't he? I love your PC "alleged". He shot and killed a kid over a piece of clothing. On and on. The guy is a total pos and this gal dating someone like him is a testament to her lack of character. Oh wait. She worked for race baiter Sharpton. Talk about character.

I agree with you that this dealer and by proxy this woman and by proxy De Blasio are crap. It is atrocious that people like this are running the city. That is a reason why I will leave NYC one day. It is terrible that the rest of NYS is subject to the type of people that put De Blasio in power. With that said, I will also leave NYC one day to a state with no income tax and a city with no income tax and low property and sales tax (if any), because of the police abuse that runs rampant in this city. Too often I find people who praise the police and hate the thugs or people that praise the thugs and hate the police. Why don't they hate both the thugs and hate the abusive police.

Old 10-14-2014, 11:37 AM

106 posts, read 129,376 times
Quote:
I agree with you that this dealer and by proxy this woman and by proxy De Blasio are crap. It is atrocious that people like this are running the city. That is a reason why I will leave NYC one day. It is terrible that the rest of NYS is subject to the type of people that put De Blasio in power. With that said, I will also leave NYC one day to a state with no income tax and a city with no income tax and low property and sales tax (if any), because of the police abuse that runs rampant in this city. Too often I find people who praise the police and hate the thugs or people that praise the thugs and hate the police. Why don't they hate both the thugs and hate the abusive police.
I praise neither, however if the cops are out of control, peoples' ghetto behavior is equally out of control.

Old 10-14-2014, 12:14 PM

1,653 posts, read 2,307,360 times
Quote:
Better to be dating an alleged drug dealer than to be dating a cop. Anyone who will blindly follow orders and just "do his jobs" when what he or she is doing is wrong shouldn't be trusted. Cops are also more likely to be murderers, rapists, batterers, thieves and terrorists (which they all are) than a guy who sells plants, pills and powders. The only reason there is some violence associated with selling drugs is because of the police. If people could choose to buy whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt others then the bad sellers would go out of business and take their violence with them and whatever drugs people want they would buy in a drug store. Then drugs lose its cool factor and kids and young people are less likely to buy them. Drugs stores sell drano often and drano can kill a person easily. but you don't see people buying drano for those purposes that much and if people want to harm themselves they are always going to find a way. Adding violence to it at the hands of the police only makes it worse. Let people be and do what they want as long as it does not physically hurt others or violates their rights to freedom and property.

Prohibition never works. It only is an avenue for abusers to come in an abuse and say they are helping society.
Not sure if serious.......

Old 10-14-2014, 12:15 PM

19,039 posts, read 13,955,559 times
This poster only comments on one issue and it is always the same schtick.

Old 10-14-2014, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggz494 View Post
I praise neither, however if the cops are out of control, peoples' ghetto behavior is equally out of control.
The cops are responding in a way uneducated, criminal ghetto people understand, with force. Now since the Mayor Sharpton has ordered the NYPD to pull back after Garner incident we are seeing spikes in crime in every sector hot spot in the city.

Old 10-14-2014, 05:12 PM

Mayoral aide Rachel Noerdlinger owes city nearly $900 for nine unpaid parking tickets: Report * - NY Daily News

I have come to the conclusion that deBlasio is Sharptons cukhold. all deBlasio does is watch helplessly while others around him **** everything up.

Old 10-14-2014, 08:03 PM

749 posts, read 920,684 times
While Di Blasio was running for Mayor, I read in the newspaper that his wife "WAS GAY." How can that be?

Old 10-14-2014, 10:05 PM

3,244 posts, read 5,240,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hittheroadjack View Post
While Di Blasio was running for Mayor, I read in the newspaper that his wife "WAS GAY." How can that be?
"Was", as in past tense. Just like he "was" German!
Mayoral hopeful Bill de Blasio has had three different legal names, court records show - NY Daily News
Meanwhile, 'Senator Provolone' gets the cold shoulder:
Bill de Blasio gets lukewarm welcome at NYPD lunch following Columbus Day Parade - NY Daily News

Old 10-15-2014, 07:38 AM

14 posts, read 25,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
Black women love those types.

The man is a hot commodity in black circles.

A "real man"

Some black women and this thug obsession is a joke. It ruins their lives. SMH.
Is it really fair to label an entire group of women based on the actions of Rachel Noerlinger?

Would it be ok to state that all black males are criminals, because a few are consistently featured on the evening news?

I read the article posted about Noerlinger's upbringing. She appears to suffer from an identity crisis. Noerlinger is half Mexican, yet she is labeled as Black. Secondly, she was raised in a predominately white community. She admitted that prior to college, she did not have any dealings with black people. In her mind, she is "keeping it real" by dating a thug/criminal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City