Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2014, 04:32 PM

6,885 posts, read 9,903,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Brown View Post
If you think the structure is not inherently white (with very, very few exceptions) then it is you sir/maam that is truly ignorant, naive and delusional. Name me ONE sector of the power structure that is NOT dominated by whites/jews. Black people can't even dominate the local business structure in their own damn neighborhoods so lets stop with the fantasy island bs.
I think you have no understanding of the terms of those things you would debate.

And that's fine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2014, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
Please tell more...
Really ?!

Old 12-21-2014, 04:34 PM

675 posts, read 1,253,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
Please tell more...
I will wait until more "details" come out and see which way the MSM narrative is spun then I will come back to this

Old 12-21-2014, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem resident View Post
Really ?!
Stop hating...

Old 12-21-2014, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Stop hating...
The usual definition for someone who does not agree with you.

I do not, anyway, I get out enough to understand that many people hold the convictions that you do.
It's just unfortunate, because things escalate while people focus on red herrings.
I guess it's just easier.

Old 12-21-2014, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem resident View Post
I think you have no understanding of the terms of those things you would debate.

And that's fine.
Ok then we're done, thanks

Old 12-21-2014, 04:44 PM

11,195 posts, read 9,042,127 times
Quote:
There's jobs and then there is control via ownership. When I use the term "token" its not to discredit his accomplishments but its to highlight the fact that he has little say in the global financial system and can be dismissed from his position by the AMEX board. Now show me a BLACK FOUNDED AND MAJORITY CONTROLLED financial powerhouse like AMEX and then we're talking but you can't which is my point...
Any CEO can be dismissed by its board. Just look at the founder of American Apparel, Dov Charney - a white Jew, got fired by the board. One person will not have all input on the direction of the global financial system. The direction is decided by CEOs of various banks, The G9 Leaders, etc.

I am curious on why it would make a difference if it is a BLACK FOUNDED AND MAJORITY CONTROLLED?

Old 12-21-2014, 07:38 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,213,143 times
Quote:
The killer was mentally unhinged just like his white counterparts that shoot up schools, churches, movie houses, malls, etc so treat this just like all the other killings and focus on mental health and gun control like you would do in those other massacres
I guess many don't really understand that though the likelihood is low, Blacks can be serial killers too.

Old 12-21-2014, 07:42 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,213,143 times
Quote:
If you think the structure is not inherently white (with very, very few exceptions) then it is you sir/maam that is truly ignorant, naive and delusional. Name me ONE sector of the power structure that is NOT dominated by whites/jews. Black people can't even dominate the local business structure in their own damn neighborhoods so lets stop with the fantasy island bs.
The truth is not what many want, as you can see. Any amount of well thought out, non knee jerk responses can tell THIS truth! Thanks for offering it.

Old 12-22-2014, 04:47 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,889,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
Any CEO can be dismissed by its board. Just look at the founder of American Apparel, Dov Charney - a white Jew, got fired by the board. One person will not have all input on the direction of the global financial system. The direction is decided by CEOs of various banks, The G9 Leaders, etc.

I am curious on why it would make a difference if it is a BLACK FOUNDED AND MAJORITY CONTROLLED?
Because Blacks are one giant collective with one mind. Racists both Black and White seem to insist on this.

The point others were trying to make is that when you have Black bankers they would be as profit oriented as white bankers. Point noted.

In terms of why there aren't as many Black bankers as White bankers, surely people here realize before the 80s there would have been extremely few qualified Black bankers because very few Blacks in those days had degrees, much less degrees from top universities that would be needed to have a good career in banking. In the world of finance you often not only need a degree, but knowing to get the better internships (from having either family or mentor type connections) help as well.

But yes, it is possible for a poor Black person to move up socioeconomically and become a banker. It will take a lot of work, and the person has to become aware of how the industry and the society works.

For the record, I don't see myself as a part of a collective, I am an individualist.

Blacks who take on the pro Black mantle (because of both real and perceived injustices from whites) tend to allow themselves to be completely isolated from non Blacks. Of course, the price they pay in lost economic and career opportunities alone is extreme.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: