Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2015, 11:20 AM

6,459 posts, read 12,023,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Thomas J View Post
That was quietly swept under the rug until Sarah Palin brought it up earlier today.

deBlasio sucks. He isn't a nice person...

deBlasio isn't a good leader. He can't even lead from behind.
Yeah, you've said this a million times already.

We get it. You don't like DeBlasio and to those of us that DO, it doesn't matter.

We will vote for him again, just like we did last time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2015, 02:47 PM

1,653 posts, read 2,305,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post

We get it. You don't like DeBlasio and to those of us that DO, it doesn't matter.

Sure why should it matter that deBlasio is the worst mayor since Dinkins, who is openly a communist and is giving Beane a run for his money to. You like him because He has a black wife and a couple of black kids one who is a drug addict, can''t show up on time for anything, is indifferent to anyone who doesn't agree with his plight, loves spending money that's not his like it's going out of style on tax payer credit. I believe the term in the hood is "negro rich" or something very similar. It's only a matter of time before deBlasio bankrupts the city and the creditors repo his tax payer funded Yukon with the spinning rims on it. But yea, you keep liking him and voting for him. You think deBlasio relates to you. deBlasio doesn't give a crap about you. He and his "reformed" lesbian wife are using black people as the stepping stools to achieve their higher ambitions. Perhaps being used by the white man for his agenda IS something you can relate to. In that case you and deBlasio are perfect for each other and a match made in heaven.

Old 01-09-2015, 03:28 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,023,273 times
Quote:
I believe the term in the hood is "negro rich" or something very similar.
It's "hood rich" and I didn't know it was a term strictly used by black people as the FIRST person I ever heard use it was Korean American when I was living in Los Angeles. She was using it to refer to the Koreans in Koreatown.

I don't care that DeBlasio has a black wife and MIXED CHILDREN. You tend to forget that their FATHER is a WHITE MAN, so they are not fully black. They are biracial.

Or does that matter to people like you?

If you and I had a child (Ha! Ha!) would you consider it of black ancestry only, even though YOU helped to create the kid with me?

Old 01-09-2015, 04:18 PM

1,653 posts, read 2,305,846 times
Quote:

If you and I had a child (Ha! Ha!) would you consider it of black ancestry only, even though YOU helped to create the kid with me?
As much as u annoy me u do make me laugh.

Old 01-09-2015, 04:55 PM

15,580 posts, read 15,650,878 times
Posts like this - if you're serious - seem to be so irrationally biased that I find them disturbing.

Old 01-09-2015, 05:54 PM

461 posts, read 555,803 times
Thank you De Blasio for protecting free speech in NYC and allowing people to march despite the world's most militarized police force, with a history of murdering innocent, unarmed people, standing in the way.

Old 01-10-2015, 08:27 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,048,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Thomas J View Post
NY post, NY DN, NY Times, wall st. Journal, Washington Post, Crains business news, Gothamist and Staten Island Advance. Guess what? They all hate deBlasio now.
I guess you haven't read the Times this year.

Old 01-10-2015, 08:37 AM

943 posts, read 1,197,941 times
DeBlasio stole all of my popcorn.

Old 01-10-2015, 03:00 PM

557 posts, read 736,322 times
He is pro criminal and pro communist

Old 01-11-2015, 10:19 AM

8,678 posts, read 11,069,654 times
Quote:

you sound like Al
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City