Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2015, 12:56 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,023,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Look him letting off a round doesn't mean he is a coward. His biggest mistake was he had his finger on the trigger which set in motion a horrible chain of events. Bottom line is that every cop gets scared at some point.
I agree. I didn't think he was a coward BEFORE I heard what he did AFTER he shot him. I know it was a mistake, but...dude didn't even call for an ambulance. He texted his union rep about his job.

You see a man bleeding to death right in front of you and all you can think about is your JOB???

What makes this even worse is that his fellow rookie partner didn't even call or try to render aide.

I thought they psychologically tested for this sort of thing.

Quote:
Sadly today patrol is full of rookies. Your vets get off of patrol or retire. Also your supervisors for these kids are young and inexperienced as well. Terrible situation and it work out terrible for all involved.
Yes, it is, but there is something called COMMON DECENCY and caring for your fellow man, especially if you're the one that mistakenly shot him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2015, 01:12 PM

19,031 posts, read 13,937,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
I don't think it was about race.
You sure seemed to think it was about race earlier in the thread when you went on and on about Liang being afraid of black and brown men.

Old 02-13-2015, 01:18 PM

Quote:
What are you talking about?

The guy NEVER should have become a police officer.

He was a PUNK, a p____y, a scared b____chboy that NEVER should have held a badge.

He also didn't care about the man whose chest he just exploded with his bullet. He offered no CPR, didn't call 911, the precinct - NOTHING! Neighbors had to do that. The cops who came were the real HEROES who tried to save the man's life to no avail.

The p___y punk cop was busy on the phone talking to his union rep about saving his job.

What type of HUMAN BEING would do something like this??

You just shot a man accidentally and all can do is think about is how to CYA? Really??
In your continuing bouts of keyboard toughness, you've excitedly demonstrated a lack of knowledge on one important fact: you NEVER perform CPR on anyone with a chest wound. All you would be doing is pumping the life out of them. CPR is only performed if you want the person dead in this type of incident. Hehe...

Old 02-13-2015, 01:21 PM

Quote:
The cop was afraid of black people. The End.
See? Page 3.

Old 02-13-2015, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
You sure seemed to think it was about race earlier in the thread when you went on and on about Liang being afraid of black and brown men.
I don't think it was about race with the white officer turning state evidence against Liang for being chinese.

And YES, I do believe it was about RACE for Liang. He was deathly afraid of his surroundings. I doubt very seriously he would have did this in Gravesend or Bayside. He should have told his command he was a punk, so that they could have sent someone else in his place.

Old 02-13-2015, 01:27 PM

Quote:
In your continuing bouts of keyboard toughness, you've excitedly demonstrated a lack of knowledge on one important fact: you NEVER perform CPR on anyone with a chest wound. All you would be doing is pumping the life out of them. CPR is only performed if you want the person dead in this type of incident. Hehe...
Whateva.

Fact remains HE never called or rendered aid of any kind whatsoever.

What does that say about this "man"?

Old 02-13-2015, 01:30 PM

5,112 posts, read 4,959,205 times
Quote:
See? Page 3.

And in this case, she did not bother to tell apart which "black people"---carribean, african, AA, black thugs, ghetto blacks, normal blacks, professional blacks, etc....as she repeatedly demanded other posters to do in previous discussions. She lumped all "black people" together when she needs all of them to be behind her racial nonsense...she is not so dumb as you might think....

Old 02-13-2015, 01:31 PM

Quote:
See? Page 3.
I already answered this above.

Old 02-13-2015, 01:33 PM

5,112 posts, read 4,959,205 times
Quote:
Whateva.

Fact remains HE never called or rendered aid of any kind whatsoever.

What does that say about this "man"?

The law will decide about how this man is...

but we can clearly say something about you...a smart hateful black racist woman, if that sums it all?

Old 02-13-2015, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
And in this case, she did not bother to tell apart which "black people"---carribean, african, AA, black thugs, ghetto blacks, normal blacks, professional blacks, etc....as she repeatedly demanded other posters to do in previous discussions. She lumped all "black people" together when she needs all of them to be behind her racial nonsense...she is not so dumb as you might think....
You never answered why he didn't call an ambulance or other cops shortly after the shooting?

What type of "man" would shoot someone and then call their union reps BEFORE calling for aid?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City