Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2015, 03:12 PM

493 posts, read 512,038 times

Advertisements

For renting or selling no i havent posted it to rent i am only selling it. Theyre are income limits for who i sell it to depending on your family size. However, 275
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2015, 04:19 PM

33 posts, read 37,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allnaturalkiki View Post
Well I have been trying to sell but if anyone is looking to rent a co-op on 126 and 5 th direct message me bc i hate it here i hate this building. Im only here because i inherited this place.
Oh please let me live here after you make it sound so appealing... smh...

Old 03-09-2015, 07:26 PM

6,885 posts, read 9,930,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne85 View Post
Oh please let me live here after you make it sound so appealing... smh...
But plenty of people are moving there. It's the only way it will change, really.
You just need to be realistic about the challenges.

Old 03-09-2015, 08:15 PM

503 posts, read 899,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allnaturalkiki View Post
This guy literally just pushed me and called me a stupid B over a cab. On 125 & Lex. I literally hate living here I cant wait to sell this co-op. Whats wrong with the people here they act like animals. I grew up in NY and so I know people can be rude but seriously what grown man pushed 5ft women with bags for a cab they weren't even hailing. I have to deal with addicts, people cursing and beating they're kids in public. I just need to move somewhere else. Sorry I just needed to vent.
It's Goddamn 125 & Lex. What the **** do you expect?

Old 03-09-2015, 09:13 PM

33 posts, read 37,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem resident View Post
But plenty of people are moving there. It's the only way it will change, really.
You just need to be realistic about the challenges.
I understand that but if you want to sell you should point out WHY someone wants to move there and what is GOOD about it, not ***** about it profusely and then suggest someone take it off your hands. Sorry, was having a bold moment

Old 03-12-2015, 04:36 PM

1 posts, read 1,143 times
I'm sorry you had to experience that Kiki. I harlem born and raised and I feel the same way. These people ARE straight animals and if you have any kind of heart or respect for your brothas and sistas this is NOT the place to be. I am planning to leave soon as well, as I KNOW I will not thrive here not start a family. I am replying to this post about a year from your original post so I pray that your wish was answered and that you successfully relocated some place more comfortable. If you know of any family oriented, affordable neighborhoods outside of NYC please send me a PM. Peace.

Old 03-12-2015, 05:17 PM

3,672 posts, read 2,751,519 times
I plan to move to San Diego or Charleston, SC after I make a KILLING on my 2-bedroom I bought around a year ago up in Hamilton Heights. The unit under mine (which isn't even as nice) just sold for TWICE what I paid for mine during the conversion.

I'm going to give it 5 - 10 more years, cash out to some hipster (they are moving to this area in droves) and move to the beach!

Old 03-13-2015, 07:28 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,078,660 times
Quote:

I'm going to give it 5 - 10 more years,
That's what the fly said when he got stuck in the spider web.

Old 03-13-2015, 02:40 PM

749 posts, read 920,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbullnyc View Post
In other places the hatred and rudness and phoniness will be in silent.
Like many of the Southern States..........they smile at you so pleasantly, while stick the knife on your back.....

Old 03-13-2015, 03:36 PM

2,605 posts, read 3,402,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post
I plan to move to San Diego or Charleston, SC after I make a KILLING on my 2-bedroom I bought around a year ago up in Hamilton Heights. The unit under mine (which isn't even as nice) just sold for TWICE what I paid for mine during the conversion.

I'm going to give it 5 - 10 more years, cash out to some hipster (they are moving to this area in droves) and move to the beach!
Hate to break it to you but in 5-10 years you might not be alive. I worked with a guy who kept on talking about his retirement. How in a couple of years he would retire and not take a personal day and accrue all his time. But he ended up dying of a massive heart attack a year before he was going to retire.

The moral of the story is to not look that far into the future.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: