Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2015, 10:43 AM

1,998 posts, read 1,882,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11KAP View Post
You don't like when a black person speaks his mind but he is the racist? I guess we should just sit back and let the white people explain everything for us, right?
I guess the irony in claiming patriotism in a country founded by immigrants must escape you or the lack of taking any sort of accountability and responsibility for oneself, it is always someone else fault (whether it the white people or the poor immigrant, they are all out to get you). Sounds like a paranoid person on drugs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2015, 11:01 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,317,052 times
Omari7 must be 11KAPs homey. In fear of getting gentrified out the PJs. Can't even share the bench they sling from with a couple Chinese folk.

Old 04-03-2015, 12:51 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,710,630 times
In other news, it seems McDonalds and many fast food joints in many parts of the city have gentrified.

Old 04-04-2015, 01:39 AM

54 posts, read 49,074 times
NYer all you can answer with is personal attacks I guess you are a "Dreamer." You wouldn't understand, because you have loyalty to another country. Anyone who loves America and a true patriot cannot rejoice from people coming from other countries with fake documents, flying their own countries flags, speaking a different language and gaining free services from America's social programs put aside for American citizens... taking jobs... and basically standing in your way... and then arrogantly acting entitled. I don't see that being looney... or anti whatever.

You could talk about Blacks this and that..but Blacks are American Citizens... and because illegal Aliens have been able to steal unabated they have come in droves... first California became bankrupt, then you started seeing Cali Aliens coming to NY, and it isn't only Mexicans... Everyone has come in droves... it is even crowded to walk on the street or take a train it is packed all the time... it is the amount of people that has flooded here... but it was allowed for the cheap labor... College graduates can't even get jobs... they have to move back in with their parents after college... Evictions and homelessness are at astronomical levels... illegal immigration is why the country is not doing well and employment has changed. You guys can act clueless until one day it comes to you. All of this is happening in this city and you fall on the side of illegal aliens taking over public housing in our city... an illegal alien is in a home and a citizen if homeless right at this moment. and not some druggy or alcholic.... someone who got laid off with a family who got evicted and found their way into a nightmare.

and What about those immigrants that came and followed the laws... how is it fair to them?
It has gotten to the point that whole villages of poor uneducated third world people are coming in droves... that has changed America... no jobs, bad economy, cheap labor has changed employment in America. NYer you said you have an IVY league degree can you address this argument with some sort of competence.

What I was merely explaining to the uninformed that in the NYCHA the illegal Asians have a racket going once they get an apartment they don't live there they rent it time and time again to some coming illegal Alien from China... that same apartments keep changing over time in and time again. The same way how they sell the jobs to the coming illegal Alien through the union. In the 1199 union they caught someone who was big in the union selling jobs... so they fired those that they caught and the joke was one of the illegal African who had bought a job he was yelling I am going to get a lawyer to get my money back... I paid a lot for this job... you guys are clueless to what is happening around you...

Old 04-04-2015, 02:00 AM

54 posts, read 49,074 times
NYer... you said

"I guess the irony in claiming patriotism in a country founded by immigrants must escape you or the lack of taking any sort of accountability and responsibility for oneself, it is always someone else fault (whether it the white people or the poor immigrant, they are all out to get you). Sounds like a paranoid person on drugs."

There is also irony for those who "just come" FOB "fresh of the boat" who benefit from a country that is not their own... belittle the people in the country that made them who they are... and claim to know anything about America. You claim to be Black... clearly not American Black.. At one time in America it was only Black and White and Blacks took so much abuse (hundreds of years) until they fought back for their liberty and fairness... and all of those who died for Civil Rights ... or even the poor Whites who fought for fair labor practices and all that was gained has been turned back by illegal aliens ... flooded into the country for cheap labor... everyone will be in servitude... do you see how much rents is in NY? how about toilet paper... if you don't have more than a dollar in your pocket... forget about wiping your a**

Old 04-04-2015, 05:27 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,201,037 times
Lol I remember my sister telling me her this girl in college who was asian father flat out told her if you ever bring home a black man I will cut you off economically and disown you. Black people need to stop thinking Non white=pro black, Asians and hispanics hate us just as much as whites

Old 04-04-2015, 06:16 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,317,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Lol I remember my sister telling me her this girl in college who was asian father flat out told her if you ever bring home a black man I will cut you off economically and disown you. Black people need to stop thinking Non white=pro black, Asians and hispanics hate us just as much as whites
Guess what...some Asians will say that about other types of Asians as well. So no reason to want a race war over this.

Old 04-04-2015, 08:30 AM

2,678 posts, read 1,701,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omari7 View Post
NYer all you can answer with is personal attacks I guess you are a "Dreamer." You wouldn't understand, because you have loyalty to another country. Anyone who loves America and a true patriot cannot rejoice from people coming from other countries with fake documents, flying their own countries flags, speaking a different language and gaining free services from America's social programs put aside for American citizens... taking jobs... and basically standing in your way... and then arrogantly acting entitled. I don't see that being looney... or anti whatever.

You could talk about Blacks this and that..but Blacks are American Citizens... and because illegal Aliens have been able to steal unabated they have come in droves... first California became bankrupt, then you started seeing Cali Aliens coming to NY, and it isn't only Mexicans... Everyone has come in droves... it is even crowded to walk on the street or take a train it is packed all the time... it is the amount of people that has flooded here... but it was allowed for the cheap labor... College graduates can't even get jobs... they have to move back in with their parents after college... Evictions and homelessness are at astronomical levels... illegal immigration is why the country is not doing well and employment has changed. You guys can act clueless until one day it comes to you. All of this is happening in this city and you fall on the side of illegal aliens taking over public housing in our city... an illegal alien is in a home and a citizen if homeless right at this moment. and not some druggy or alcholic.... someone who got laid off with a family who got evicted and found their way into a nightmare.

and What about those immigrants that came and followed the laws... how is it fair to them?
It has gotten to the point that whole villages of poor uneducated third world people are coming in droves... that has changed America... no jobs, bad economy, cheap labor has changed employment in America. NYer you said you have an IVY league degree can you address this argument with some sort of competence.

What I was merely explaining to the uninformed that in the NYCHA the illegal Asians have a racket going once they get an apartment they don't live there they rent it time and time again to some coming illegal Alien from China... that same apartments keep changing over time in and time again. The same way how they sell the jobs to the coming illegal Alien through the union. In the 1199 union they caught someone who was big in the union selling jobs... so they fired those that they caught and the joke was one of the illegal African who had bought a job he was yelling I am going to get a lawyer to get my money back... I paid a lot for this job... you guys are clueless to what is happening around you...
Please... No one is your enemy and taking jobs from you. New York is a city of immigrants and still is.

In 50 years all jobs will be done by robots who are smarter than you and every CEO and will be paid in grease.

people like you choose to stay mad and angry while others confront reality.

Old 04-04-2015, 09:00 AM

2,248 posts, read 2,349,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
I'm sick of Pro-Blacks, and their notion of if you aren't Black you're an enemy and the White man is the "devil". I probably have more Hispanic then Black friends, so no they don't hate "us".

How many millions of Asians in this country and you let that one isolated incident, a personal anecdote to dictate truth?

Enough with this crap already.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal

Old 04-04-2015, 11:00 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,980,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
I'm sick of Pro-Blacks, and their notion of if you aren't Black you're an enemy and the White man is the "devil". I probably have more Hispanic then Black friends, so no they don't hate "us".

How many millions of Asians in this country and you let that one isolated incident, a personal anecdote to dictate truth?

Enough with this crap already.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal
The so called pro Black is just ghetto bull**** from the 70s and 80s. They don't have anything real to offer Blck people, so all they can do is try and feed of paranoia and say insulting things about other races.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City