Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2015, 01:57 AM

90 posts, read 147,638 times

Advertisements

I like feminine women, but I want to live in NYC one day, it's exactly the type of place I dream of living in. I hate living in a rural area, it's like being alone in the world, like literally, like the few people who live here are all separated from the rest of the world. And NO, I am not planning on picking up women in bars, I don't even want to enter a bar because I have the alcoholic gene from my family. If I get drunk even once I'm scared I'll become an alcoholic too. Anyways this isn't about alcohol. But someone was probably gonna say go the bars to pick up some chicks bro. Besides me not being a drinker, I don't want to **** as many women as I can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2015, 04:31 AM

2,565 posts, read 5,514,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuyWithNoName View Post
And NO, I am not planning on picking up women in bars, I don't even want to enter a bar because I have the alcoholic gene from my family. If I get drunk even once I'm scared I'll become an alcoholic too. Anyways this isn't about alcohol. But someone was probably gonna say go the bars to pick up some chicks bro. Besides me not being a drinker, I don't want to **** as many women as I can.
Frankly you sound a bit naive. Alcohol isn't heroin, dude. You don't get drunk one time and then instantly can't put the bottle down. There isn't any one single "alcoholic gene", however some person's genetic makeup can make them more predisposed to alcoholism. There's such a thing as free will and self control, though.

Alcohol and bars play a very integral part in the social life of this city. Probably more so than many other parts of the country, I'd wager. Going out for drinks is one of, if not the most common way to unwind and relax, be it either happy hour with friends/coworkers, or a date.

And to answer your original question, this is a city of 8+ million people with residents from every far flung corner of the globe. Don't be so concerned about the details. There's someone here for everyone.

Old 04-27-2015, 06:13 AM

672 posts, read 757,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuyWithNoName View Post
I like feminine women, but I want to live in NYC one day, it's exactly the type of place I dream of living in. I hate living in a rural area, it's like being alone in the world, like literally, like the few people who live here are all separated from the rest of the world. And NO, I am not planning on picking up women in bars, I don't even want to enter a bar because I have the alcoholic gene from my family. If I get drunk even once I'm scared I'll become an alcoholic too. Anyways this isn't about alcohol. But someone was probably gonna say go the bars to pick up some chicks bro. Besides me not being a drinker, I don't want to **** as many women as I can.
I was going to say 'yes, the median woman in NYC has smaller breasts and has developed a sizeable phallus.'

But I can't do it to ya. Just come and find out. Make sure you come with money, though, or the city will eat you alive, never mind the women.

Old 04-27-2015, 06:44 AM

2,248 posts, read 2,348,893 times
You ask about masculinity, rant about alcoholics, and no surprise your account was created in April of this year...

Old 04-27-2015, 06:58 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,073,996 times
Reminds me of the great Lucy episode where Lucy and Ricky cannot get rid of "cousin Ernie<Ford>" from Tennessee who took an instant love of New York but desperately feared what his mother warned him of: "A Wicked City Woman."

To get him to go home, Lucy set out to "vamp" him in a dress so tight she couldn't sit.

Natch, it had the opposite effect and Ernie wound up chasing Lucy around the room.

Old 04-27-2015, 07:25 AM

4,471 posts, read 9,834,904 times
Super true. I am basically a man. Not one feminine thing about me.

Old 04-27-2015, 07:45 AM

706 posts, read 1,042,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiogirl22 View Post
Super true. I am basically a man. Not one feminine thing about me.
u got no boobies??

Old 04-27-2015, 08:03 AM

769 posts, read 1,014,840 times
the native women to the city act like guys, yes, for the most part.

loud mouthed, boisterous, ready to start an altercation. most have a gentle feminine side too tho.

Old 04-27-2015, 08:22 AM

706 posts, read 1,042,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ughhnyc View Post
the native women to the city act like guys, yes, for the most part.

loud mouthed, boisterous, ready to start an altercation. most have a gentle feminine side too tho.
they also like to play the field, have multiple partners, upgrade their partners, etc...

Old 04-27-2015, 08:30 AM

2,727 posts, read 2,833,811 times
Better than LA, where the women are so masculine, some of them are gold medal winning Olympic athletes that competed against males, and appeared on wheaties boxes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City