Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 06:37 PM

70 posts, read 67,988 times

Advertisements

Video's and pictures of the perpetrators. Seems like there have been many of these incidents lately. Not a peep from deblasio or Viverito

VIDEO: Gay Couple Bashed With Chair at Chelsea Dallas BBQ - Chelsea - DNAinfo.com New York

Two Men Beaten in Anti-Gay Times Square Attack, Police Say - Times Square & Theater District - DNAinfo.com New York

Last edited by forty and out; 05-06-2015 at 06:44 PM.. Reason: spell
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2015, 06:43 PM

4,198 posts, read 4,085,686 times
What I don't like about these videos is they show one snippet of what happened. For all we know the "victim" could have sucker punched the other guy to start the fight. I'm not saying that justifies a chair attack but I would bet there was much more to the fight. There was a viral video last year of a guy punching another guy on the street and running. It turned out that "victim" was the aggressor.

Old 05-06-2015, 06:44 PM

1,712 posts, read 2,908,099 times
Ooh gurl, that first video..

Old 05-06-2015, 08:40 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,478,770 times
What does airborneguy always say? "SAVAGES! SAVAGES!"

I'm blaming deblasio! Communists are supposed to about equality.

Old 05-06-2015, 09:27 PM

650 posts, read 1,812,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinjsxx View Post
What I don't like about these videos is they show one snippet of what happened. For all we know the "victim" could have sucker punched the other guy to start the fight. I'm not saying that justifies a chair attack but I would bet there was much more to the fight. There was a viral video last year of a guy punching another guy on the street and running. It turned out that "victim" was the aggressor.
The article linked to the entire video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyuzV2D7U98

Apparently one of the gay guys knocked over the drink of the giant. Sounds like he didn't apologize because he was frantic about a death in the family. Giant calls him some gay slurs, so he comes back to yell at the giant. Giant then beats the gay guys to the floor before sucker smashing them with a chair.

Old 05-06-2015, 09:35 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,478,770 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifzBdL4oOOQ

Old 05-06-2015, 09:42 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,975,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinjsxx View Post
The victim wasn't the aggressor but he did argue with the guy who beat him up. It started out when he accidentally knocked the drink over of a guy (he had a family emergency and was running outside, plus he was already drunk). He didn't apologize and the guy called him racial (white and gay slurs). He apparently said some things back. The situation escalated, and the guy beat the crap out of him. The gay white guy was from Alabama. Had he been living in NY long enough he would have known never to argue with ghetto people UNLESS you are packing a gun.

The gay guy refused medical attention because he didn't want to get a hospital bill while he was unemployed.
To me that makes him NAIVE. Dallas BBQ has liability insurance precisely because customers can be hurt on the premises. If when all this was going down the waiters didn't try to make the customer sit down and some arguing Dallas BBQ is at fault. What if when the hoodlum through the hair at the gay guys he had hit someone else in the restaurant?

Old 05-06-2015, 09:53 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,483,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
The victim wasn't the aggressor but he did argue with the guy who beat him up. It started out when he accidentally knocked the drink over of a guy (he had a family emergency and was running outside, plus he was already drunk). He didn't apologize and the guy called him racial (white and gay slurs). He apparently said some things back. The situation escalated, and the guy beat the crap out of him. The gay white guy was from Alabama. Had he been living in NY long enough he would have known never to argue with ghetto people UNLESS you are packing a gun.

The gay guy refused medical attention because he didn't want to get a hospital bill while he was unemployed.
To me that makes him NAIVE. Dallas BBQ has liability insurance precisely because customers can be hurt on the premises. If when all this was going down the waiters didn't try to make the customer sit down and some arguing Dallas BBQ is at fault. What if when the hoodlum through the hair at the gay guys he had hit someone else in the restaurant?
Actually it does look like a waitress tried to stop that guy from attacking them.

Old 05-06-2015, 09:59 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,975,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
Actually it does look like a waitress tried to stop that guy from attacking them.
Okay if that's the case my mistake.

Old 05-06-2015, 11:19 PM

1,998 posts, read 1,882,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
The security and waitress took a lazy attempt at stopping the guy by trying to plead common sense to him. Given how the guy is towering over everyone and has the size of a NFL player, I can understand how everyone would be hesitant on ending up on the other end of a beating like the gay couple. It must have took a lot of liquor courage for the gay guy to step to such a physically imposing person. This is just another episode of when keeping it real goes wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SMWJ9yj9cY
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: