Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2015, 03:36 PM

202 posts, read 221,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Lee Gather View Post
I forgot ClaferOne is a troll. Today they're trolling people on Jews. Earlier in the week it was creepy picture taking of women in public.
I'm not a troll. I'm completely sincere. Humor and sincerity are not mutually exclusive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2015, 04:25 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,980,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
If this is the case then why should corporations & rich folk put on charity galas to help the poor?

And also isn't America the land of opportunity where someone poor can obtain an education and rise to the top? Are you the type of guy that sh*ts on the little man but then all of a sudden wants to be his best friend when he gets into Harvard (from some impoverished 3rd world village or inner city hood) & ends up being a mover & shaker in corporate America?

Did you grow up with the silver spoon yourself? Where are you from originally? What did your parents do for a living?

You're a classist prick.
You have issues to get this upset over the social preferences of a stranger. You can get as upset as you want but it changes absolutely nothing.

As for those personal quesrions, they are none of your business. For your own sake you need to learn to ler things go. Go crazy over the likes and dislikes of someone else just isn't worth it. Or if you want to drive yourself crazy over what I like and don't like be my guest. You're making a fool of yourself.

Old 05-21-2015, 04:35 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,420,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
You have issues to get this upset over the social preferences of a stranger. You can get as upset as you want but it changes absolutely nothing.

As for those personal quesrions, they are none of your business. For your own sake you need to learn to ler things go. Go crazy over the likes and dislikes of someone else just isn't worth it. Or if you want to drive yourself crazy over what I like and don't like be my guest. You're making a fool of yourself.
I'm not actually as upset as I sound in these posts but let me just say that there are plenty of people in here that agree with me. You're nothing but a sorry, stereotypical, arrogant, classist douchebag. It would be nice if you could trade places with some smart kid in a 3rd world country who would appreciate life in America a bit more than a silver spoon-fed tool like you. Kinda like the movie Trading Places.

I doubt as many people will give a sh*t about you at your wake / funeral compared to a more philanthropic "educated" or "wealthy" individual such as a Warren Buffet or a Bill Gates. Individuals that are definitely far more successful than you ever will be.

Old 05-21-2015, 04:49 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,048,957 times
Quote:
I'm not actually as upset as I sound in these posts but let me just say that there are plenty of people in here that agree with me. You're nothing but a sorry, stereotypical, arrogant, classist douchebag. It would be nice if you could trade places with some smart kid in a 3rd world country who would appreciate life in America a bit more than a silver spoon-fed tool like you. Kinda like the movie Trading Places.

I doubt as many people will give a sh*t about you at your wake / funeral compared to a more philanthropic "educated" or "wealthy" individual such as a Warren Buffet or a Bill Gates. Individuals that are definitely far more successful than you ever will be.
NyWriterdude, UAE50 and NYer23 have a triple entente liberal Elitist liberal Alliance. All 3 posters push a liberal elitist agenda. Smash these guys.

Old 05-21-2015, 05:34 PM

Quote:

Buffet and Gates are far more successful than you will ever be. So what? There is no point to your statement. You are acting irrationally.

The US is much more interested in rich kids who can buy their legal status in this country than smart poor kids. Money talks bull**** walks.

In the job market, employers deal with credentials like degrees, licenses, certificates, union membership. They do not deal with smart poor kids from third world countries who have nothing to back them up.

Old 05-21-2015, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
NyWriterdude, UAE50 and NYer23 have a triple entente liberal Elitist liberal Alliance. All 3 posters push a liberal elitist agenda. Smash these guys.
I don't know about the other two, but NyWriterDude is a classic goyim kopf. Or a Jew.

One or the other.

Old 05-21-2015, 05:39 PM

Quote:
I am not liberal. I do not fetishize homeless, illegal immigrants, people in housing projects, or the like.

Bizarrely, some underprivileged people have decided anything with money is "liberal". How liberal is NYC when poor people get entirely displaced from big parts of Manhattan? I am a supporter of the marketplace baby. I am libertarian far more than I am liberal.

Old 05-21-2015, 05:42 PM

Goyim kopf disciple of the three major libertarian/objectivist philosophers. All Jews: Rothbard, Von Mises, Rand.

Old 05-21-2015, 06:29 PM

1,998 posts, read 1,882,727 times
Quote:
Not sure why you are lumping me in with NyWriterdude and your guys personal vendetta. I for one don't wish to send you to the suburbs in exchange for trophy wives.

I would think I am more of a conservative than a liberal as I am for smaller government, lower taxes, less welfare (Public housing), and more efficient government (MTA). Most people who work and own property in NYC can relate. Mayor bill de blasio is a liberal elitist who has no problem spending other people's money.

If you wonder why I am a conservative it because I grew up poor and I don't plan to go back to being poor. You know who are the most generous people? Poor people. As the great notorious big put it "mo money mo problems".

Last edited by NYer23; 05-21-2015 at 06:48 PM..

Old 05-21-2015, 09:59 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,048,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer23 View Post
Not sure why you are lumping me in with NyWriterdude and your guys personal vendetta. I for one don't wish to send you to the suburbs in exchange for trophy wives.

I would think I am more of a conservative than a liberal as I am for smaller government, lower taxes, less welfare (Public housing), and more efficient government (MTA). Most people who work and own property in NYC can relate. Mayor bill de blasio is a liberal elitist who has no problem spending other people's money.

If you wonder why I am a conservative it because I grew up poor and I don't plan to go back to being poor. You know who are the most generous people? Poor people. As the great notorious big put it "mo money mo problems".
I'm just tired of your elitist comments whether or not if it's from a liberal or conservative perspective. I'm just tired and sick of it. Don't get me wrong I respect your opinions but just sick and tired of it and it shows everything that is wrong with NYC is people like you guys. No offense if anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City