Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2015, 09:04 AM

6,885 posts, read 9,891,994 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by on the avenue View Post
What I am living in denial about???
Just ... don't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2015, 09:08 AM

8,012 posts, read 11,362,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by on the avenue View Post
What I am living in denial about???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem resident View Post
Just ... don't.

Lol yeah don't even ask me that smh. Just go and get yourself some common sense.

Old 06-11-2015, 09:28 AM

279 posts, read 518,807 times
Looking to start trouble I see... Very mature one... I think I'd rather stick to the topic at hand and I'll let you hurl your insults. Seems like you get off on doing that anyway.

Old 06-11-2015, 05:48 PM

31,682 posts, read 26,579,007 times
Until this thread had no idea *that* is what the homeless "door person" in front of the McDonald's on Third and 85th was doing. *LOL*

We passed there last night and there was some guy in a green shirt on crutches opening the door as persons entered and or left the restaurant. Suppose it is a bit more direct than sitting on the pavement with a hand written sign...

Old 06-11-2015, 07:21 PM

1,369 posts, read 1,247,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Until this thread had no idea *that* is what the homeless "door person" in front of the McDonald's on Third and 85th was doing. *LOL*

We passed there last night and there was some guy in a green shirt on crutches opening the door as persons entered and or left the restaurant. Suppose it is a bit more direct than sitting on the pavement with a hand written sign...
That's another scam artist, did you really think he had a broken foot or leg?...😮😮... If he did he would not have,
The strength to open the door, his butt would be at home in pain.😨. 😧. 😤. 😨.. ha,ha,ha.

Old 07-08-2015, 02:38 PM

292 posts, read 699,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanniebaby7 View Post
Yes I agree with you the young teens,doing show time I enjoy watching them. Some people don't I always give
To them. They make some good change ,I seen one counting and told me at times they make 100.00 to 200.00 dollars,
A day I told him not to count his money in front of people.But it's not begging they work for it.About a month ago
In the J train they have poster's ,banding them from preforming show time. Those teen's are very skillfull rolling
Down the asile and swinging that pole while the train is riding.And not banging in to anyone.At least I have not.
Seen it happen,I whish I could help them...IT'S SHOW TIME ! ...⌚...⏳...⏰...⌛... I'm going to miss that...😥..
Yep! Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: