Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2016, 12:01 PM

3 posts, read 2,733 times

Advertisements

Hi, I just found this post and happy I did, but a bit behind.

I just received an email with my #lot number stating to provide Tax information, paystubs, etc. that their "may" be an apt available to me. Did anyone receive the same and has gotten picked for the apt. Just wondering what this exactly means and from this point what is the process and the length of time it takes.

Any color provided is greatly appreciated.

Lastly, is anyone already living there, if so, how do they like it, etc. Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2016, 12:44 PM

357 posts, read 656,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by celi7699 View Post
Hi, I just found this post and happy I did, but a bit behind.

I just received an email with my #lot number stating to provide Tax information, paystubs, etc. that their "may" be an apt available to me. Did anyone receive the same and has gotten picked for the apt. Just wondering what this exactly means and from this point what is the process and the length of time it takes.

Any color provided is greatly appreciated.

Lastly, is anyone already living there, if so, how do they like it, etc. Thank you
Congrats! I didn't even know they were still calling people for homes. Good luck with everything. Keep us posted.

Old 06-03-2016, 03:46 PM

38 posts, read 20,495 times
I spoke with my lawyer and he told me that almost all market price apartment were closed and numerous subsisted apartments were closed last week and more to come this week.
So...who finally closed and when you are moving in?

Old 06-09-2016, 07:27 PM

9 posts, read 10,891 times
Default Closing

I completed my final inspection this week, and I'm closing early next week and moving in immediately. I will let you all know how it goes.

Old 06-10-2016, 04:11 PM

Default closing costs

fyi, the closing costs end up a LOT cheaper than what they project

Old 06-14-2016, 09:04 AM

11 posts, read 18,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwsbeautyjunkie View Post
I completed my final inspection this week, and I'm closing early next week and moving in immediately. I will let you all know how it goes.
Hello,

I signed the purchase agreement in April but hasn't received a closing date yet.
Can I ask you when did you sign your agreement?

Thank you

Old 06-15-2016, 11:40 AM

How was the closing and moving in? All good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwsbeautyjunkie View Post

Old 06-30-2016, 08:34 AM

Default Purchase Agreement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vs50 View Post
Hello,

I signed the purchase agreement in April but hasn't received a closing date yet.
Can I ask you when did you sign your agreement?

Thank you
I had signed my agreement last November, so it took about 7.5 months from beginning to end

Old 06-30-2016, 08:38 AM

Default Closing & Move In

Quote:
Originally Posted by sen_nyc View Post
How was the closing and moving in? All good?
Yep, everything went very smooth, closing took about 4 hours and was mainly just sitting around waiting for papers to come in and be signed and writing checks. I moved in the same day. The building management is great, so nice and helpful. Less than half of the purchasers had closed when I closed, so there's still a lot of people to go.

Old 07-01-2016, 12:47 PM

When did you do your punch list (first inspection) in regards to whole process? Also how long did it take them to fix whatever needed to be fixed? Did they do everything to your satisfaction?
Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City