Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2016, 04:45 PM

48 posts, read 33,048 times

Advertisements

Congratulations to all of us! I got called today too. To God be the glory! He is awesome. Medins do you know when your lease will begin. August 1 won't give you much time to get ready. I can't wait to see the apartment. I hear they have storage available also. I wonder how much additional that will cost.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2016, 04:48 PM

83 posts, read 71,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahg55 View Post
Congratulations to all of us! I got called today too. To God be the glory! He is awesome. Medins do you know when your lease will begin. August 1 won't give you much time to get ready. I can't wait to see the apartment. I hear they have storage available also. I wonder how much additional that will cost.
Congratsssss! I'm so happy for you. Today was a good day for us!

Old 07-25-2016, 04:52 PM

Congratulations to all of you and me too. I got called today and I can't stand still. To God be the glory. He is AWESOME!! We kept the faith and he answered prayers. I can't wait to see the apartment. I also heard they have storage available. I wonder how much an additional cost for it. Does anyone know? I am so happy for us all.
Medina do you know when your lease will begin! August 1 might be too soon to get everything ready

Old 07-25-2016, 04:58 PM

151 posts, read 246,418 times
Yay! So happy for us. Congrats guys. Even if the lease start Aug 1st, you don't have to move in that day. Not sure of my date yet. I will find all that out when I sign on Thursday. There is storage. Not sure how much per month. I think the bike storage is $35 a month. I'm sooo excited for us!!!!

Old 07-25-2016, 05:02 PM

They did tell me I have the option to move in August if I want to so I'm guessing September would be the other option. Of course I told them August. I'm ready.

Old 07-25-2016, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medina143 View Post
They did tell me I have the option to move in August if I want to so I'm guessing September would be the other option. Of course I told them August. I'm ready.
That's good to know. If they give me the option I may say September 1st, so I can have time to figure out moving my furniture, etc. I haven't had a chance to plan because I didn't want to jinx it if I didn't get called.

If I may ask Medina, did they ask for one month's rent plus security deposit or just one month's rent?

Old 07-25-2016, 05:19 PM

One month rent and security.

Old 07-28-2016, 08:50 AM

Signed my lease today! It's official!!!! Who is next?

Old 07-28-2016, 09:25 AM

Congrats Medina!!!! It's finally official!

I wanna say I'll be next I'm going tomorrow to look at the apartment and of course I'm going to accept it. I'm hoping to sign my lease for the September move-in.

Old 07-28-2016, 10:54 AM

Me too. Going to view apt tomorrow and of course I am going to take it.
Just curious Medina did they give you keys today or do you have to wait and pick them up on the first. In other words when can you start moving in and also is it in move in order or will you need to deep cleaning before you move. Did you find out how much is storage ? I can't wait to see for myself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City